Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Nate dog is back!!

Just saw over on racerxonline that Nathan Ramsey got a ride with JGRMX for the remainder of the series. Good to hear that he is coming back. I like Ramsey. Hopefully he will have better luck than Cody Cooper had.

He's truely a nice guy, and its hard to get him off the mic at Karaoke. He's cool. Hope he does well.

I like Nate dog. but with the current stacked field, i'm thinkin some top tens

He's seems like a nice guy but.........that ride should be for an amatuer stepping up.

Awesome for NateDawg! top 10s will be a good goal considering starting so late in the season. Right now just needs to focus on making every Main and represent JGR!

:):banghead:

Thanks for your input.

What was the reason for him not having a ride up till now??

Last I remember he was at Seattle with a blood gushing arm.

nathanramseyarmsnap.jpg

Thanks for your input.

What was the reason for him not having a ride up till now??

Last I remember he was at Seattle with a blood gushing arm.

nathanramseyarmsnap.jpg

I was surprised to read that he finished fifth in the standings last year......

great guy i'm sure....awesome that he has earned a real nice living racing mx/sx but.....

at this point he's just a has been......he's not a contender.....he's just.....filler.....

even if he was a podium contender.....he's starting so late in the season his results would be pretty much insignificant...

yah yah i know he's faster than i'll ever dream of being but in the whole scheme of things.......he's like preston.......

hulk hogan isn't immortal....but these guys seem to be.....they just dont stay retired.....and its not cuz they're great at winning races....

sorry man......can't get excited about it..

Im not that critical about the best supercross racers in the world man. I hope that he does good. Got to ride with him when I was a kid and he was on Pro Circuit.

I wonder if he has been riding at all. If he hasn't, then how good can one expect him to do. These guys have been up to speed for over 2 months now. I have to be honest - I expect him around 15th if he makes the main.

I wonder if he has been riding at all. If he hasn't, then how good can one expect him to do. These guys have been up to speed for over 2 months now. I have to be honest - I expect him around 15th if he makes the main.

OK, what do I win???? :)

another all expense paid day to the chat forums on TT.....! :)

another all expense paid day to the chat forums on TT.....! :)

Sweet!!!! I have been looking for one of those....:banghead: