Sign in to follow this  

Who is riding this weekend

I'll probably go ride the vet track at ET, again. Never been anywhere else, I guess I should start branching out a little?

Im thinking ET also what do you drive/ride?

I drive an '01 Tacoma Quad Cab, dark green, and dirty as hell. I ride an '05 CRF450, number 739. I'm one of the slow guys, out on the vet track. I don't have the juevos to hit the south track, yet.

Ok Ill be in an orange avalanche riding an 02 kx125. Im also a slow guy but I have fun.

I'll look for you. What time are you heading out there?

be at SW sat and ACP Sunday

ACP is exactly 100 miles from my house, and I think SW is about the same. I need a special occasion to go all the way out there.

Im gonna leave out of my house around 8ish gas up get some coffee and be there just before 9. Track opens at 9 I believe.

Hey all don't really know anyone here but I'll be at ACP sunday, Which is 200 mi from my house but I hear the track IS the special occasion. just wondering if you guy who've been there think it is worth waking up a 4:30 am and 400 miles of driving?

Hey all don't really know anyone here but I'll be at ACP sunday, Which is 200 mi from my house but I hear the track IS the special occasion. just wondering if you guy who've been there think it is worth waking up a 4:30 am and 400 miles of driving?

I wasn't rying to say those tracks weren't worth the drive, it's just that ET is literally down the street from my house, and Grindingstone is about a half hour away. I see no need to drive all the way out there, especially when I'm just a lowly "C" rider, at best. That uphill triple scares the crap out of me.

I didnt mean anything by the comment, just trying to get some feedback on the track and reasurance that I hav'nt been talked into going so far for nothing

It's a pretty cool track, big as hell, built in a massive pit. Lots of jumps, hill climbs, real nice outdoor track.

sounds like a good time. 4:30 am isnt sitting well with me, but in the end, who really cares? better then not going.

I'll be there. It is 80 miles from my house nad any farther and I'd not go. Only reason I am going is I am in a series there and need more track time.

To me Grinding Stone is more worth the drive than ACP is.

ACP is really cool though. Not sure about 400 milles worth of cool though.

I'll have a Silver Tacoma quad cab with a CRF250F. Hit me up, I can follow you and maybe learn something. :)

Bring your own food and drink, no food vendor on practice days.

I'll be there. It is 80 miles from my house nad any farther and I'd not go. Only reason I am going is I am in a series there and need more track time.

To me Grinding Stone is more worth the drive than ACP is.

ACP is really cool though. Not sure about 400 milles worth of cool though.

I'll have a Silver Tacoma quad cab with a CRF250F. Hit me up, I can follow you and maybe learn something. :foul:

Bring your own food and drink, no food vendor on practice days.

:):banghead: :banghead:

The only thing you can learn from me is how to ride really poorly, seriously though, I feel I'm a pretty good trail rider, but on the track I'm kind of a squid.

But It'll be nice to meet a fellow TT'er though, I'll be in a black GMC 2500 with a yz250(mine) and rmz450(buddies) on back. Thanks for the food and drink tip, pmp(normal track) usally has a vendor so I was wondering about that. Gonna try to get there and be riding by 8:00, but we'll see. looking forward to a good time:banana:

ACP is tough. Not dangerous tough but really hard to go fast on compared to the other 5 tracks I have been on here in AZ. The upill tripple is really cool though, gonna clear it tomorow. Sounds all badass and all but it is really vet friendly. Case it and no big deal, get bounced a bit but it will not throw you over unless your suspension is total crap. You can hurt your ankles though if you are high and not low. I know that for sure. :)