Sign in to follow this  

Padded Shorts

so im in the market for some shorts with hip/thigh/tailbone padding, so far ive narrowed it down to rockgardn cya, crash pads hockey short, and 661 bomber. anybody have any experience with these shorts (or i guess any others that i might have overlooked), id really like to hear something about the crash pads as i cant find any reviews on them. also, it seems that none of shorts incorporate any significant crotch/butt padding like a typical bike short, will it be necessary to wear bike shorts under whichever padded shorts i end up with? thanks in advance

I'm not just anybody, I'm somebody... :banghead:

I just use regular bicycle shorts under my moto pants. They keep my boys in place and give me some butt padding.

Not only are they comfortable when riding, but I tend to get whistled at a lot when I'm changing out of my moto pants! :)

Yep cycling shorts work great the shamie soaks up all the ass and ball sweat no chaiffing or flopping around , i love coming home and throwing my shorts at my wife she screams with excitment to wash them !

Fox padded bike type shorts...thick padding up over the crotch and all the way back....& not some thin bike short padding. A bit wierd to walk in but nice to ride in.