450x jetting database???

• 2 weeks later...

agent smith or AS was banned from the site. With his banning it also removed his posts. That is where the Jetting forum went.

We need a new one.

Here's my jetting:

2007 X

3600 elevation

170 main jet

stock pilot

airbox snorkel removed and side vents cut

fuel screw stock

agent smith or AS was banned from the site. With his banning it also removed his posts. That is where the Jetting forum went.

Didn't AS start the suspension database too? That also looks to have been taken down.

• 1 month later...

I linked dakynz's thread into the sticky.

Here's the reason why the original link was dead:

Sure. AS signed up like everyone else and agreed to our site rules. At some point he opened a business, but decided that he didn't care about the rules he agreed to, so he started leveraging TT (spamming) to build his business. He was warned a number of times, yet he continued. The final warning was to step up and stop taking what our supporting sponsors pay for and he said he would. But, he was just playing us for fools and dragging his feet. When his account was finally banned, he then used his wife's/significant other's account to continue his spamming and it was brought to our attention that he openly admitted that he was going to continue using her account for such until it was banned too.

It's like asking someone nicely to take their shoes off before coming into your house, so they go the back door and walk in with muddy feet anyway. It's disrespectful, dishonest and we don't appreciate someone trying to play us for fools when we tried to give the guy an avenue to legitimately advertise his business.

The rules are the rules, he agreed to them in advance, broke them over and over and blatently skirted them to the very last second before his wife's account was banned.

This is one of the problems in our country. People take without asking, they say one thing but do another and when they are called out, they cry foul. We tried to work it out, but he chose a a different path and he has to live with the consequences of that. We were put in the position of reacting to his behavior and I will say that we're not backing off from this position even one inch. Even if he truly did want to sponsor, we're just not interested in doing business with folks that operate like this.

What the hell is the matter with some people? All the guy had to do is advertise his business legitimately like everyone else. But, he was so shorted sited on trying saving a buck today that he never bothered to think about what kind of partnership he could have had with that would have likely been mutually beneficial. We work hard to make sure that our supporting sponsors getting the biggest return on their investment in supporting this community and he's had been no different.

I'm sure some will side with him and that's cool. But, this has nothing to do with how nice he is or how much he knows about bikes. It's a business ethics issue and this all could have been avoid with honesty and respect. Sorry it came to this.

IN the future, if if there is any problems or you want anything added to the FAQ, PM me, and I'll get to it ASAP.

CH