Sign in to follow this  

Monday the 16th...

I'm off work Monday and it's supposed to be 85 and sunny.... I'd like to get out and ride Sycamore. I have only ridden there a couple times. Was wondering if any of you guys that ride out there are heading out and wouldn't mind me tagging along to get familiar with the trails out there...

I'm off work Monday and it's supposed to be 85 and sunny.... I'd like to get out and ride Sycamore. I have only ridden there a couple times. Was wondering if any of you guys that ride out there are heading out and wouldn't mind me tagging along to get familiar with the trails out there...

dustee and i are going out there tommorrow, your more than welcome to go, let me know

sorry to get on so late...damn work!!! What time and where??

sorry to get on so late...damn work!!! What time and where??

well you probably wont get this in time, just call me 480-252-5150, sean

Nice ride Chad joined in on a BRP! he had some fancy new ride gear and handles the pig well.....Flower are just coming out, need a good rain to have them hold.

That is all.

Thanks guys...

I have a couple pics I'll post up here in a bit... nothing spectacular mostly scenic and a little washed out...but that's my camera.

Date stamp is a couple months off...

PICT0014.jpg

PICT0015.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

Mini Moab is out there somewhere....

PICT0019.jpg

lol, having looked at our tracks, we passed the start and the end of indiana west aka-mini moab, we were right there, but woody wouldnt stop:bonk: