Sign in to follow this  

09 Canadian Recall?

Has anybody from Canada heard about a recall notice for the decomp pin?

My dealership says nothing has come up yet, just wondering if anybody else has heard different.

Thanks, and roll up the rim to win!

My dealership says nothing has come up yet, just wondering if anybody else has heard different.

i am in Alberta for now but bought my bike in b.c so i plan on asking them soon, so im not so sure yet. i would recommend asking them to call Honda and ask them about it because it sounds like there being lazy.

I'm in Grande Prairie AB and have had my bike for over a month. Nothing yet.

www.gpmotocross.ca

The redesigned Honda part # is 14104-MEN-A30. I haven't ordered one yet. Still 2-4 weeks away from riding here

scratch what i said earlier they called my moma this morning to let her know about the new part.

Yeah they have the part # but it's not yet available in Canada yet. If it is a recall they'll want to put it in at the dealership. You can't buy it and you can't install it yourself....

Sucks

Yeah they have the part # but it's not yet available in Canada yet. If it is a recall they'll want to put it in at the dealership. You can't buy it and you can't install it yourself....

Sucks

Don't know about that. My dealer let me install my son's swingarm recalled part on his 08 150R. But I did have to drop off the old one first

Keith