Sign in to follow this  

Turkey Bay conditions?

Anyone been to Turkey Bay recently? We're planning to ride there next week and were wondering what the trail conditions are like.

Thanks,

Jack

Turkey Bay is still closed from the ice storm. I heard its going to be closed until mid-April.

Thanks for the info. Guess we won't be taking our bikes to TN after all.

Turkey Bay is still closed from the ice storm. I heard its going to be closed until mid-April.

We were talking about going to LBL in early April. You news sucks. Can you elaborate on how you know this? Thanks

We were talking about going to LBL in early April. You news sucks. Can you elaborate on how you know this? Thanks

LBL and the surrounding area had a horrible ice storm that left tree's down everywhere and some folks didn't have power for almost a month. You can imagine what it looks like.

The news about LBL being closed until mid-April comes from an employee of the park. They had to hire a contractor to organize the clean up... Its a big mess. I'll keep you posted on any more news that I hear.

Good to hear. It opened a lot sooner than they said. I'm headed down next weekend, but I'm not taking my bike... I'm taking my boat. :thumbsup:

Good to hear. It opened a lot sooner than they said. I'm headed down next weekend, but I'm not taking my bike... I'm taking my boat. :thumbsup:

Bring them:ride: both!!