Sign in to follow this  

Got the new(to me) DRZ today, I wanna take it out tomorrow but...

I want to take it for a ride in the woods tomorrow on some logging/fire roads and I'm 85% certain it will be wet due to the heavy rain a couple nights ago so that means mud/puddles and dry sections. My drz has a TKC 80 on the back and the good ol' trailwing on the front which is maybe 40% tread left on it no case guards no radiator guards and a complete lack of off road riding experience. Is it a fall waiting to happen?

Maybe I'll take the XR4 instead, it has off road tires on it.

Either way you are sure to be seeing some pictures from me in the evening:ride:

Yes, thats a crash waiting to happen. A bunch of them probably. I say go for it!!

At leat you get to ride. Here in Norway, it's still 5 feet with snow!

Yes, thats a crash waiting to happen. A bunch of them probably. I say go for it!!

hehehe:p :):banghead:

It was rather cold here in Hawaii today. about 68 degrees. Nearly had to put on long sleeves. Didnt want to get the sniffles! LOL!

yea, here Boston it just isn't like it used t be. It used to be snowy all winter when I was a kid but it seems the past few years it just dumps a couple feet a few times and usually melts inbetween storms.

I remember spending like $600 on snowboarding equipment at the end of a bad winter a few years back and it hasn't snowed much since.....go figure:bonk:

but you still got kick ass deathmetal!

It was rather cold here in Hawaii today. about 68 degrees. Nearly had to put on long sleeves. Didnt want to get the sniffles! LOL!

:):banghead: :banghead: You and people from Californina make me sick:p I wore shorts the other day when it was 52* and once had a snowball fight in shorts and a T shirt

there is still way to much snow in the woods out here. :) And i just took the studded tires off

are you down on the Southcoast?

EDIT: nevermind you said out here, so you are in western MA i figure?

I am curious too, I am on the east coast bordering Gloucester.

there's still alot of snow in the woods here in Maine to, although I suppose spring is coming even though it was 17 degrees on my way to work this morning

there is still way to much snow in the woods out here. :banghead: And i just took the studded tires off

agreed Ill be on the sled this weekend DRZ still mnothballed for at least 2-3 weeks

north central mass / nh border :)

Bummer...I'm on my way there in the morning for a five day layover :):banghead: :banghead: Hope it warms up a bit!

I heard Egg 'n Things reopened this week too :foul::p:busted:

Tipsy

Get the rad guards, case guards and hand guards on before you ever leave the garage, and dont go off the blacktop with a deathwing on there. Get some 606's or trackmasters as the deathwings arent called that for nothing.