Sign in to follow this  

Honda Prices???

well, since you cannot buy one of these bikes through a dealership now, supply and demand may work in his favor.

you can't even get parts for these things now.

He must be crazy :banghead: trying to sell a 2 year old bike for a brand new price that is just ridiculous. And if ne1 buys it he got lucky 'cause he found someone with more money than sense.:)

He must be crazy :banghead: trying to sell a 2 year old bike for a brand new price that is just ridiculous. And if ne1 buys it he got lucky 'cause he found someone with more money than sense.:)

Brand new......for a 250 maybe. Weren't 07 CR 85's around $4K new?

Brand new......for a 250 maybe. Weren't 07 CR 85's around $4K new?

yah that's what i mean just forgot to type it haha. but yah i think you're right brand new 85 was around $4-$5K.

Man, forget 401K's I am investing in CR 80's

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=5837150&cat=463&lpid=

i never knew they made a honda dirtbike that is worth that much brand new must less used:lol: i was trying to figure out what kinda typo error he made and 850.00 would be way too cheap for the 07 and i guess if he meant to type 1850.00

instead of 8500.00 maybe that would be more like what the bike is worth:thumbsup: somebody should call him and find out:busted:

i never knew they made a honda dirtbike that is worth that much brand new must less used:lol: i was trying to figure out what kinda typo error he made and 850.00 would be way too cheap for the 07 and i guess if he meant to type 1850.00

instead of 8500.00 maybe that would be more like what the bike is worth:thumbsup: somebody should call him and find out:busted:

I sent him an e-mail telling him it was way too much, he hasn't responded but it's only been an hour or two.

I never thought about the lead ban. maybe he's serious???

nevertheless, I ordered 3 for an investment. bet it outperforms my 401k.