Sign in to follow this  

helmet cam from yesterday

Really nice video , i like tight single track too, Thats the most fun riding for me. Was that some were in new jersey ? Looks to be all sand , kind of like here in mich , but we have bigger trees. Or was it in florida ?

Nice video, makes me feel like I was there.. wait didn’t hit any trees, no soreness, no bruises, didn’t run out of water and feel dehydrated. This is great with coffee in the morning.

Ohh and just to let you know next time Im gonna follow you after you drive by my house with the bike on the back!

What kind of trees are those. They are all crooked. :)

Watched the AZ video. Thanks for visiting Arizona. I sure hope you picked up your shells after you done shooting. That spot looked trashed from shooters.

ben

That was quite the tight little traill.. I can't ride that stuff. Being 14 and all, I'm not the best at handling the bike :) nice vid too!

Nice video, makes me feel like I was there.. wait didn’t hit any trees, no soreness, no bruises, didn’t run out of water and feel dehydrated. This is great with coffee in the morning.

Ohh and just to let you know next time Im gonna follow you after you drive by my house with the bike on the back!

yeah i thought that was u... i was on my way to go ride

What kind of trees are those. They are all crooked. :)

Watched the AZ video. Thanks for visiting Arizona. I sure hope you picked up your shells after you done shooting. That spot looked trashed from shooters.

ben

yeah that was pretty bad.. we did clean up our stuff.. also cleaned up some other..

i was video taping.. didnt have a gun to shoot.. but i still cant beleave noone hit the cone myself... what was that.. 100 rounds.. slackers.. haha

man that would just piss me and my bike off, having to stay in 1st gear the whole time lol

what brand camera was that? I just bought a hoyttech cam and can only hope the quality is as good as yours.