Looking for Helmet Suggestions for Eyeglass Wearer

My wife would like to get a new full-face street-style helmet, but she's not having much luck finding one that works with her glasses. She wears no-line bifocals, wire framed, and all the helmets she has tried have either lifted the stems in front or pinched the ends of the stems in back; either way, the glasses go UP and she's looking through the lower part of the lens (which is NOT the distance vision area).

She's not wanting a real expensive or fancy helmet, but she does like the "modular" style like I have, where the front of the helmet opens up. That's not the most critical issue, though... the glasses-compatibility is.

Zox makes a fairly inexpensive helmet that is modular and they also make one that is modular and has an internal retractable smoke visor. I wear glasses too and it's nice to bea bale to flip the face down and the smoke visor is really neat! Makes it where you don't have to fumble around with sunglasses. Nichols Hap/Jones sells them. If you kind find one at a local dealer check them out. If you can't find one pm me and i can get you one.

My icon mainframe-style helmet holds my eye glass real snug, although it's a normal 1-piece helmet not the modular kind you're looking for. I can tell you though the wire-frame glasses I had were much more comfortable in my helmet...I was happy when I just cashed out for new designer eye glasses because the slightly beefier/tougher frames, but this is when I learned that the thicker the frames the more uncomfortable they are in a brain-bucket.

Plus my new glasses have a sharp corners on the back of the stems...it hurts like hell putting them on with the helmet on. Sorry I'm no help, I just like to waste time at work...

I wear drill through glasses with thin wire earstems. I gave up trying to wear them inside a helmet for a couple of reasons, including the problem your wife has. I ended up buying a pair of Panoptx glasses with my prescription lenses put in. More comfortable & safer as the lenses are impact resistant as well. Extra nice because the foam eyecup reduced wind & eye dryness. Sorry, not the cheapest solution. Just another option to consider.