Sign in to follow this  

Wheel Shop In Arizona

Any of you guys here in the valley know of a good wheel shop for truing wheels? I have had a little difficulty finding one. Trying one on McDowell and 16th st today. :)

I know 2 guys out by me that true wheels. Cycle Bob and Jason Hiles. There is a shop up on Main St in Mesa(cant recall the name). Me and JR built the last wheel of ours and it came out pretty darn good. Not as tough as I thought.

I know 2 guys out by me that true wheels. Cycle Bob and Jason Hiles. There is a shop up on Main St in Mesa(cant recall the name). Me and JR built the last wheel of ours and it came out pretty darn good. Not as tough as I thought.

Main and what..........do you remember??

If it's Logans, they're on Main, between Alma School and Dobson, on the north side of the road.

The |"Wheel Shop" on McDowell and 16th St. does good work. I have had a few sets built by them, good prices too!!

2217 e main st...480 964 4754 MC Cycles. Had to look thru my files for that. I bet the motorcycle accessory store in Mesa does wheels too. Another nice shop.

well they are at cycle bob's as we speak. good price and they were very cordial today!:)

Alicia at Wiccid Sickles actually likes to true wheels. You always get a good job from her.

The Wheel Shop only likes to do Harley wheels.

well they are at cycle bob's as we speak. good price and they were very cordial today!:)

Tell Bob the hot dog guy sent you!

Would you be the hotdog guy from a couple of doors down from his shop?

I lace & true all my own wheels if anyone ever gets in a pinch I could help them out if time allowed.:)

Would you be the hotdog guy from a couple of doors down from his shop?

NO...he'll know.

"The Wheel Shop" he is taking the wheels to is a good old fashion mom & pop type joint. I've been very happy with any dealings I have had with them. They have been around since 1972.

I'd let Bob change my tires.

Well.........got my wheels back today and Bob was great! He has earned my business for everything I need with the bike! Top Notch! :)

Well.........got my wheels back today and Bob was great! He has earned my business for everything I need with the bike! Top Notch! :)

Good luck.