Rotor needed lapping

I borrowed my dealers puller tonight, I had previously checked the rotor torque and it wasn't even 30 ft lbs. I retorqued to 47 ft lbs and buttoned it up, then I read about broken keys after proper torqueing so I pulled the rotor and dyed the crank taper and it showed a couple of thin high spots, two sessions with the coarse lapping compound and one with the fine compound and it had full contact. After seeing the fit I would recommend lapping the rotor or a least checking the fit with dye. our bikes' serial number 0413 picked up 2/10 fired up 2/16 after 48/160 jet change no ride time yet.Engine # 1168

Got my Canadian WR450 last week. Decided to check the flywheel before doing any riding. The torque was OK but I felt that checking the "slop" in the flywheel would be better than pushing it through the woods. Had to use a puller to remove it, applied dyechem and there were serious high spots. The flywheel was easily removed at this point. I lapped it using coarse compound, after 10 laps the flywheel would need some yanking to get it off the shaft. After 5 more laps, no more high spots and needed puller to remove it.