Sign in to follow this  

where to buy jets for the stock xr400 carb

I'm trying to get a #60 pilot jet for my 2001 XR and can't find one. I've looked at bikebandit and dennis kirk and neither show a p/n but I've heard that size discussed.

Also, why does it take these places a week to process your order? Is there anywhere I can place the order and get it shipped within a day or two?

--Kevin

BikeBandit does not keep all OEM parts in stock, so your shipment is delayed while they wait for Honda to ship them your parts.

The only time I've ordered from DennisKirk they shipped the same day.

Your local dealer should have them in stock. Here's a link to a post with the series number you need to ask for plus the size you want.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=724291&highlight=keihin+jet+series

x2

Baja Designs can get you set up. They had all the jets and needle(s) I needed. I'm sure XR's Only would be a good source as well. Good luck.

A lot of good bike shops will stock them. If there's nothing around you I know that Chaparral Motorsports (the motorcycle superstore in San Bernardino, CA) stocks plenty of jets of every size -- they've had every jet in stock for our family of bikes that I've ever needed.