Sign in to follow this  

Factory Effex kits?

Nice find...

if only they have the actual photo of the R/X with the kit......

I may order it and see if it fits. Worst comes to worst, it doesn't and i return it because they said it would work. Im not getting my hopes up however because the phrases WR250R or WR250X dont appear the Factory Effex website whatsoever.

FX doesn't even have any Evo6 graphics on their web site. But here are the Evo6 graphics for you on an X ...

ffxwr.jpg

Sorry about the Kaw; it's part of the picture.

welp. i ordered the EVO6 kit so we'll see when it gets here. ill post pictures. ive got a WRR btw.

i cant seem to find the monster kit, anybody got a link? And how much is it?

Hertz, where on that site did you find that? I don't see any 09 stuff on there with that link for the WRR/X. Got a part #?

i was just looking around on rocky mountain atv. ive got no idea where those pictures were found at. he never reported back.

the kit should be here tuesday at the latest so we'll see then how it goes. ill post pictures.

Just to let you all know, I got the kit today and its for the 07-09 wr250-450f. put it up to my shrouds, not even close. im calling rocky mountain now.

Edit: They insist that it fits but its obvious it doesnt. Ive gotta send it back and have their warranty dept. look into it. Oh boy.

Yeah...even the pic in their website isn't an R, it's an F. I'd like to know where those pics of the X came from...those would definitely be nice.

according to the properties of the picture... www.dia-blo.jp

im betting on them being for a different bike then made to fit. and i dont think that different bike was the 07-09 wr250-450 either. because the graphics i got in the mail arent even close.

Ride Industries has done them up for the R/X. You could give them a call. Nice stuff and they use some awesome material.:)

Sry to hear that, how did Rocky Mountain deal with it?

the lady on the phone insisted it fits. i told her theres no way it fits. that my bike cannot be included in the 07-09 wr250-450 fitment zone that this kit they sent me is for. i told her the wr250r, which i have, does not have the same plastics as the 07-09 wr250-450. and that their site says that the kit they sent me will fit on my bike. which is false. she then told me id have to send it back for their warranty department to look into it. so i feel like im in for a long process with lots of arguing over the phone. :)

Take a pic of the shroud graphic, one with your bike shroud, and then lay it over top of your shroud and take a pic. Pics are worth a thousand words in an e-mail. Gah what a pain, Hertz.

Take a pic of the shroud graphic, one with your bike shroud, and then lay it over top of your shroud and take a pic. Pics are worth a thousand words in an e-mail. Gah what a pain, Hertz.

If it comes down to it i will. we will just see what happens for now.

In the mean time, im figuring out what i want Ride to make me

If all else fails, speak to your credit card company.

It's one thing to order something and not have it meet your expectations and quite another to market a product as something it is not.

An online store was being a pain about a damaged grill guard they sent me instead of the item I ordered.

It was a situation where the damage HAD to occur prior to them shipping; it was even rusted.

I tried working with the guy; sending photos of what I received. Even made an itemized list of all the hardware that was also missing.

He was still trying to get me to accept it or pay an exorbitant amount on return shipping plus shipping on the replacement.

It was obviously a ploy to get me to just accept the damaged item because shipping both ways was almost as much as the item itself.

My credit card company was extremely helpful and said that they would credit back the money and go after him for the charge; all I had to do was say the word and filll out a form.

I informed the company of this and the fact that I was under no obligation to pay for return of the damaged item he sent me.

I told him I would make it available for UPS or FedEx pick up for the next week.

If they don't show up with a prepaid shipping label, I'd chuck it in the trash and file a claim with the credit card company to reverse the charge.

He promptly made things right with no out of pocket expense for me. :)

Im going to send the graphics back today along with a comparison of an 08 250f shroud vs. an 08 250r/x shroud.

also ill tell them i expect to be repayed in full what my CC was charged plus what i payed to send the graphics back to them.

Ive got faith in rockymountain, they seem like a good company. just a little confused.