Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Mentor for 12 year old

Looking for a 18 to 25 year old rider in Southern Connecticut who can hang with and work with and ride with my son this spring and summer. We moved to CT from California last fall, and are trying to learn the tracks in New England . . . places that are safe, well-groomed and maintained, and not so packed/dangerous that a 12 year feels intimidated riding with the big boys. Would also love him to learn more about maintaing his bike (a Honda CRF150R) so the more mechanical knowledge one has the better. I'm no mechanic and until my son got into motocross, I hadn't touched a bike in decades.

He's a good kid and a good rider. Not reckless and stupid. Just needs someone who can be a good "teacher/buddy" and help him progress to the next level, learn more about his bike, and better understand what to do when on the track. (Coming from California, dealing with mud is a new thing . . . just one example.)

Hoping to find someone we can meet up with once or twice a month to ride with. If you're interested, or know someone who might be, let me know. Can talk money, schedule, etc. when we meet.

Looking for a 18 to 25 year old rider in Southern Connecticut who can hang with and work with and ride with my son this spring and summer. We moved to CT from California last fall, and are trying to learn the tracks in New England . . . places that are safe, well-groomed and maintained, and not so packed/dangerous that a 12 year feels intimidated riding with the big boys. Would also love him to learn more about maintaing his bike (a Honda CRF150R) so the more mechanical knowledge one has the better. I'm no mechanic and until my son got into motocross, I hadn't touched a bike in decades.

He's a good kid and a good rider. Not reckless and stupid. Just needs someone who can be a good "teacher/buddy" and help him progress to the next level, learn more about his bike, and better understand what to do when on the track. (Coming from California, dealing with mud is a new thing . . . just one example.)

Hoping to find someone we can meet up with once or twice a month to ride with. If you're interested, or know someone who might be, let me know. Can talk money, schedule, etc. when we meet.

hey hes got the same bike as me :) and im only a yr older . maybe some day ill see him out on the track . i recommend rocky hill if your in ct . but watch out for the mud like you said .