Sign in to follow this  

Newish Rider Needs people to ride with!

Why “Newish”? I’ve been riding motorcycles for about 24 years, including road racing. Just haven’t spent a lot of time on dirt bikes in the last 20 of those years. I have been a mountain biker for 20 years, including 15 of racing cross country and CycloCross. Sooooo, 24 years of motorcycles and 20 years of MTB… My 250 xcf-w is like a MTB on steroids.:banghead: I think I can handle myself…plus I know I have to work on Monday.

I’m looking for people who are willing to go out trail riding with me up in Sonoma, Lake, Mendo, Napa County areas. I have friends who ride, but they all do MX. I want to go trail running. Any one?:)

OH! And, FYI, I've been turning a wrench on motorcycles for 25 years, building, and tuning, have my own tools, and yes, can change a tire and tube, so you dont have to worry about babysitting! lol

B

Why “Newish”? I’ve been riding motorcycles for about 24 years, including road racing. Just haven’t spent a lot of time on dirt bikes in the last 20 of those years. I have been a mountain biker for 20 years, including 15 of racing cross country and CycloCross. Sooooo, 24 years of motorcycles and 20 years of MTB… My 250 xcf-w is like a MTB on steroids.:banghead: I think I can handle myself…plus I know I have to work on Monday.

I’m looking for people who are willing to go out trail riding with me up in Sonoma, Lake, Mendo, Napa County areas. I have friends who ride, but they all do MX. I want to go trail running. Any one?:)

OH! And, FYI, I've been turning a wrench on motorcycles for 25 years, building, and tuning, have my own tools, and yes, can change a tire and tube, so you dont have to worry about babysitting! lol

B

Welcome to TT. im a little south of you in sac, but im sure that there are quite a few people not too far from you.

just look for people posting up about rides that are close to you. most people are pretty friendly and open about riding here.

Let me know. I live over in Solano county, Suisun to be exact. I can always meet up for a ride. I have every other Friday off for a 3-day weekend.

Dan

Thanks again for letting me use your stand/tools to adjust my chain today. Will give you a call later in the week and see what's up for next weekend. Jim :)

I ride often on weekends and midweek. MC/Cow are my two

most used spots. Where are you?

Get a JOB! :):banghead: :banghead:

brian512g welcome to the board. You sure did find the right place to find some guys to ride with.

No problem Jim! Glad I could help. Funny you figured out it was me asking for ppl to ride with on here!

Give me a call this about this weekend. looks like there might be a little more rain.

B