Sign in to follow this  

Rocky Mountain MC/ATV promo codes

Hey ,

I don't know if anybody can use these or not but , obviously I'm not going to so , hopefully somebody can get some use out of them.

They are promo codes and I forgot when they expire but , as I remember it's awhile. Any ways here they are :

spend $100 get $10 off code is 2501

spend $150 get $20 off code is 2502

spend $300 get $50 off code is 2503

spend $500 get $100 off code is 2504

:):banghead: :banghead:

I could be wrong but I think those expired on 2/28.

Buy from your local dealer, when you spend money at home it helps build infrastructure at home. rocky mountain doesn't do crap for you local community.

Buy from your local dealer, when you spend money at home it helps build infrastructure at home. rocky mountain doesn't do crap for you local community.

Why pay those ridiculous prices.......local dealers price gouge......that's the reason why I shop at TT and Rocky Mountain ATV

Why would I do that? My local dealers are @$4holes.

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one who thinks dealers screw people.

I'm not paying twice as much for the same crap. Besides , I HATE waiting a week or two just for my dam* parts to come in. Least when I buy online I can get my stuff faster and cheaper.

Doesn't TT price match? I wonder if they also match promo codes. I get those all the time from RM.

I used to think the same until my local dealer wanted to charge me $1600 dollars for a bottom end rebuild, its 400 in parts (2 stroke). Plus why would I pay for those crazy prices when rockymountain is so much cheaper, not to mention free shipping on orders over $100 and I can order while sitting on the couch:thumbsup:

what if all the dealers in your area are blow hards that want to stick it to their loyal customers ?

I would hate to see my local dealer, or other MX stores go out of business, however; they need to have low prices, or at minimum, be very competitive.

Whether or not you like it, or agree with it...the internet has changed the way people do business. Business owners that do not conform to the changing times will not be around long, it's simply supply and demand.

I understand the 'brick and mortar' stores have a certain amount of overhead, but that doesn't mean squat to your average customer.

Internet stores like TT and Rocky Mountain understand this fact and will continue to beat the "non-conformist's" to death.

I would hate to see my local dealer, or other MX stores go out of business, however; they need to have low prices, or at minimum, be very competitive.

Whether or not you like it, or agree with it...the internet has changed the way people do business. Business owners that do not conform to the changing times will not be around long, it's simply supply and demand.

I understand the 'brick and mortar' stores have a certain amount of overhead, but that doesn't mean squat to your average customer.

Internet stores like TT and Rocky Mountain understand this fact and will continue to beat the "non-conformist's" to death.

I would have a celebration if Team Charlotte went out of buisness . There has never been such a group of epic douche bags assembled in human history . They are not concerned with the guy that is in their store week in and week out . Instead they worry about what new rider they can screw the most !

I love the people that work at our dealer and the service so I'll go to get cheap stuff like tear-offs and things like that.

Dealerships have become such an enigma in today's economy of scale approach to everything. At one time in this country, dirt bikes were a relatively low cost hobby. Camping was huge in the middle class, bikes of the 70's had many a interchangeable part, weren't the highest tech machines, and some common sense mechanics could keep a family of bikes entertaining for years. This atmosphere didn't warrant a mall like atmosphere, high overhead, gobs of inventory, bling, tattoos on hot chicks at the counter, etc. Usually the guy running your local shop was a former racer that just can't shake the 'bug', loved the sport and it's atmosphere, and just sorta kept it going. These guys were usually an incredible resource of information, due to their hands-on experience. I think today's current approach of marketing to the max, and pushing the technology factor to it's limits on every product, will have it's market correction. Dirt bikes, as much fun as they are, don't take out the garbage, and rarely can pay the mortgage. Priorities prevail.

Spend: $100 - $10 off - code : 2501

$150 - $20 off - code : 2502

$300 - $50 off - code : 2503

$500 - $100 off - code : 2504

Expires April 30, 09