Sign in to follow this  

Supercross J-LAW in Daytona

So what about Jason Lawrence at Daytona last week? I mean Honestly I have never really liked the kid, or maybe his attitude. But I think he has stepped it up, grabbing 2nd in his debut 450 supercross race after leading it for 14 laps. That track was sick and I give the Kid props.......:)

me2 i thought he did amazing for moving up to the 450's, but beware this is gona turn into a j-law flame thread.

J-Law is a BO$$..... Does anybody know if hes gonna race anymore this year in the 450 supercross class

Wow, no wonder the rest of the world hates us Americans. I guess we really are that stupid.

No, just you....

Wow, no wonder the rest of the world hates us Americans. I guess we really are that stupid.

speak for yourself

J-Law is a BO$$..... Does anybody know if hes gonna race anymore this year in the 450 supercross class

I was wondering the same thing. Seems like someone likes to keep that to themself until the last minute.

im stoked for the guy. he did really well and personally i like him. so many sports have such boring people at the top ranks. we need someone like jlaw to keep things interesting. I hope he continues to do well!!!!!

He's an idiot. He could be the best rider in the world and it doesn't change that. How does he earn respect by riding good in one race? Nice priorities. He should earn some respect by acting like a decent citizen instead of a POS wanna-be thug. I guess he's been back at the track for one week and he hasn't been suspended so he's got that streak alive.

Ok, he rode great, yes... but he has alot of work to do to get past his attitude, lets hope his father took him to the side, and kicked his ass around a bit and told him to straighten up and be a professional.

On another note, he either needs to cut his ***..ng hair, or stop twirling it like a FAG in press conferences...., he looks like he needs to come out of the closet! :)

Hopefully he straightens his act out, cause he does ride really well, and does have something to bring to the excitement of the 450 class... he is definitely fast, if he was conditioned a little more he would of taken that race

He's an idiot. He could be the best rider in the world and it doesn't change that. How does he earn respect by riding good in one race? Nice priorities. He should earn some respect by acting like a decent citizen instead of a POS wanna-be thug. I guess he's been back at the track for one week and he hasn't been suspended so he's got that streak alive.

No, hes not an idiot. Hes pro, an faster then you and myself an everybody on this website.

If he turned into the next RC he would change everything, especially that hes not an idiot...

If you look at it, none of the other lites guys that moved to 450s this year are as good as him. After all those dumba$$ moves on his part an he rides one race an beats them all. Let alone all of them have been practicing and racing for the last 8 rounds or however many we've seen an he hasn't. He rode awesome. Gets respect right there from my book...

Letting reed by was deffinetly acting like a decent citizen if not a perfect citizen alone...

just my 2cents

No, hes not an idiot. Hes pro, an faster then you and myself an everybody on this website.

If he turned into the next RC he would change everything, especially that hes not an idiot...

If you look at it, none of the other lites guys that moved to 450s this year are as good as him. After all those dumba$$ moves on his part an he rides one race an beats them all. Let alone all of them have been practicing and racing for the last 8 rounds or however many we've seen an he hasn't. He rode awesome. Gets respect right there from my book...

Letting reed by was deffinetly acting like a decent citizen if not a perfect citizen alone...

just my 2cents

Dungey last year......

Dungey last year......

hes talking about this year.. and yes dungey did good but i think J law is faster than him on a 450. lets see if he can pull another good ride tonight on that 450 of his.

all i no is i was at daytona for that race and he was fast. he started to pull away from reed at the 7 lap mark then he wore him self out...

hes ok in my book and no its not because im from jersey neather.

jlaw is out for this weekend......

hes talking about this year.. and yes dungey did good but i think J law is faster than him on a 450. lets see if he can pull another good ride tonight on that 450 of his.

all i no is i was at daytona for that race and he was fast. he started to pull away from reed at the 7 lap mark then he wore him self out...

hes ok in my book and no its not because im from jersey neather.

exactly..:)

For what it's worth I was impressed. I want to see 3 or 4 guys battle it out next year for the title not 1 guy running away with it or even 2 battling it out. Then maybe I'll feel Supercross is as cool as it was in 1978. Yes I'm old! But if you ever got to see Bob Hannah battle against the "Big red team" you would know what I'm talking about!