Sign in to follow this  

Crosscut and Sawmill Enduro's on April 4th and 5th at CowMT

Coming up on the event calender are the Crosscut Family Enduro and the Sawmill Enduro. The club could still use some volunteers for work parties. I am sure if you pm'd Kevin L or ToBadBrad they could give you some more information. Check the event calender for more information and links. A printable entry form can be found on northbaymc.org. Only 350 riders per event so get your entry forms in ASAP for the drawing.

sent mine in weeks ago! cant wait finally an enduro

Mike

Even if you can't ride it their are still oppurtunities to help support event. Meeting tonight in sonoma county. Volunteering for events like this can be a great way to meet riders in your area and to get involved with motorsports activism. Their will be some very educated individuals in attendance in relation to Blue Ribbon Coalition, NEPA process, Governance of Cow Mt!

Well I'm going to have to hope things at work change some so I can make it and post-enter. Most likely I will be out of the country for work that weekend, but I REALLY want to support this event being a timekeeper this year.

Hopefully the work schedule will change and I can make it, since my plan this year was to support all the timekeepers and skip any events running the National format (except that I might ride the National in Montana).

Mileaged yesterday, just over 70 for the C's, a few more for the A&B's. It's a bit shorter than previous years, but the long road section is gone! Conditions are great, plenty of moisture, lots of puddles.

Entrys are up at the drawing, we may sell out if the ratio of pre to post entrys holds true. We are working on online entry, it may be up on our web site now. www.northbaymc.org.

Will route charts be available before race day on the sawmill?

Has it been posted somewhere and im just not seeing it?

also are we going to be suppling our own bike numbers or will they be there?

thanx.

Entrys are up at the drawing, we may sell out if the ratio of pre to post entrys holds true. We are working on online entry, it may be up on our web site now. www.northbaymc.org.

Did you guys sell out?I went to sign up online today and looks like online preenter is closed.

I'm signed up to race both days - will bring lots of Motrin ........ and a few beers !!!:thumbsup:

dp

How are the conditions at Cow Mtn.? Still some moisture in the ground? It does not look to high in elevation.....what type of soil conditions can we expect..hard clay, rocks, etc. I am trying to make a tire slection for the enduro.

Thanks

It looks like we are not going to get any rain this week. Maybe some rain on sunday. So it will be a dry dusty race. I would say cow is mostly clay and red

mountain has lots of rocks. when its dry most of it is hard pack. I run a dunlop 952 and they work great at cow.

We will be accepting entrys at the event. It will be close on the Sawmill to sell out, no problem for the Crosscut.

Still some big puddles out there but it is drying out quick. Almost all of the trails with southern exposure are dry and dusty.