Sign in to follow this  

Lemoore area riders

Just checking to see who here is from the Lemoore area? I am moving out there this fall (October time frame) and will be looking for people to ride with and places to ride. I have looked around and seen some nice places to ride. I currently ride a Plated 97 XR400 and a ute quad. Hoping to find some people to potentially ride with and get to know. I am hoping to bring the family out there later this summer to check the area out and hopefully bring the bike along for a ride or two. Time will tell. I am currently in Oklahoma. Hope to hear from some of the locals:ride:

I ride with a group of guys that work at the cycle n marine store. We do desert a few times a year, family thing and some good riding. There is also an MX contingent there. Look up Tom and Troy at the shop when you get here.

Thats great. I saw the pics of the track and it looks like a cool place to play around. I am not a MX guy but it is something to do close to home. I enjoy riding in the mountains (grew up in Oregon) but enjoy trips all over. In the coming years I am hoping to do a trip down to Baja.... I am getting ready to do a trip with about 14 other guys heading out to Glamis for about 4 days then a couple days up north riding the mountains outside of Parker and then on to some Desert outside of Lake Havasu. Also close enough to enjoy a little spring break at the lake. Well being like the old fart pervert checking out all the college woman:) Hey what can I say:) Looking forward to meeting you.

We are heading down to Glamis in 2 weeks and then up to Lake Havasu.... Which just happens to be during springbreak:) Should be a great time. Desert riding during the day and entertainment at night.

Any other Lemoore area riders? Where all do you ride? How is the riding up in the Sequioya(sp) NF? Are there maps or do you just need to know where to go? I have seen some great pics of the area and trails but wasn't sure where they were. Thanks for your help of a up and coming newby:)

Howdy...I smell Navy...if you are....we have an OHV club on base. The base has three tracks. One kiddie...one for quads and one 1.5 mile MX track...it rocks in the winter...summer time it's a bit dusty. Pismo is about 2.5 hours away. I know you're not a MX guy but the track is open nearly 24/7...

Yup you smelled right:) Navy guy heading there.... I saw the website for the base track which looks like fun for something quick or close by. I really enjoy the trail riding. Thanks for info.

I raced the track on base in the early 70s, real sandy cuz its near the San Joaquin river bottom. If its the same one as then......