Sign in to follow this  

wr250f odo spacer

where can i find something to replace my odo wheel sensor.

or can someone tell me how to hook up an enduro computer to that cable

the pic is on the link, mine looks the same.

after you remove the stock set up, you can get yz lower fork guards, they have a little nicer shape and easier to get graphics too.

i see SLOW doesn't mean on the BIKE!

just joking, didn't you see the link above?

Is the spacer required? I have some Buchannon hubs and I planned on just removing the drive so does the spacer do anything or is it for looks and protecting the drive gear?

I'd check it out but my arm is currently toast and I can't do a wheel change, I'm hoping that my next ride will be with the Sumo set-up.

Thanks!

if you have yz hubs you dont need this spacer, but all bikes have some type of stacer. this one is for removing the odd, you still need a spacer to center the wheel and it seals off the bearings.

if you have yz hubs you dont need this spacer, but all bikes have some type of stacer. this one is for removing the odd, you still need a spacer to center the wheel and it seals off the bearings.

Yep, the wheels were originally on a YZ and as far as I (and the local stealership) know the two axles are the same so I think I ought to be fine but I'll pick one of those up anyway since I'm ditching the factory odo for the dirt.

Thanks for the input. :)