Sign in to follow this  

KTM springs

I have a 2005 525sx and need new shock and fork springs. Were is the best place to get those, and i need stiff ones since im around 300lbs and dont have the money for a full revalve yet????

Slavens Racing will be your best bet, he still offers the straight rate springs which is best for MX use. If you want a more trail freindly bike then get the progressive spring, which he offers as well, but they are more expensive. You could even give langston racing springs a try, I used them on one of my 450's but found they were to stiff for me, they are less expensive than Slavens though.

straight rate springs which is best for MX use. If you want a more trail freindly bike then get the progressive spring,

I and others would disagree with that opinion. I personally think progressive springs are better for either MX or woods applications. Many feel that with stock valving (especially with the stock needle) a SR spring is more compliant and less harsh for offroad and I can definitely understand why. SR spring being better suited for MX application doesn't make any sense to me though.