My New Toy

Just brought my new YZ250 home from the dealer today!

Not too tricked out, just some basic stuff.

52 tooth sprocket

Z-ring chain

Moose aluminum handguards

FMF Q-Stealth

Trying to use photobucket for the first time, let's see how it works.

albums/ss115/nuudle8/YZ023-1.jpg[/img]

Very nice man, now bring it up this way and get it dirty, are ya really sure ya want that 52 rear, i haven't found a spot yet that the stock gearing doesn't work, Oh yeah make sure ya hold on when i left the 4t's this thing felt lke a mountain bike underneath me and will loft that frt wheel with ease

Don't forget to regrease everything

Very nice man, now bring it up this way and get it dirty, are ya really sure ya want that 52 rear, i haven't found a spot yet that the stock gearing doesn't work, Oh yeah make sure ya hold on when i left the 4t's this thing felt lke a mountain bike underneath me and will loft that frt wheel with ease

Don't forget to regrease everything

Lofting the front wheel:thumbsup:

I am so looking forward to riding this!

I've always been a large sprocket junkie, can't ever seem to get it geared down enough. I guess next time I will go green, and yellow( John Deere).?

I LOVE the sound of this bike!!!

Had a chance to "ride" a little bit today. Don't really have anywhere to ride being that I live in suburban Detroit, but there is this 15 foot wide space between my back fence and the I-75 expressway wall that is owned by the oil company that has a buried pipeline there. It's about a half a mile long, rode up and down there a few times as quietly as I could, don't want to piss off any neighbors (or worse yet attract cops). Gotta break it in somehow before I get a chance to go up north.

I LOVE the sound of this bike!!!

Had a chance to "ride" a little bit today. Don't really have anywhere to ride being that I live in suburban Detroit, but there is this 15 foot wide space between my back fence and the I-75 expressway wall that is owned by the oil company that has a buried pipeline there. It's about a half a mile long, rode up and down there a few times as quietly as I could, don't want to piss off any neighbors (or worse yet attract cops). Gotta break it in somehow before I get a chance to go up north.

I was in the D a few weeks ago, wow is it sad. Amazing how there is so much urban decay, and I75 is messed up too. Ever been to Magic? Its a dirt bike place on the north side that I hear alot about.

I was in the D a few weeks ago, wow is it sad. Amazing how there is so much urban decay, and I75 is messed up too. Ever been to Magic? Its a dirt bike place on the north side that I hear alot about.

I went to Magic when they first opened a few years ago when I had my KTM. I don't know if they expanded or not but their place was really small, only room for a couple of bikes.

That's way the other side of town from me, I live 15 miles south of Detroit.