Sign in to follow this  

what a joke - ADVrider

what a joke

Another AWESOME postie bike

Another brilliant ad for an AWESOME machine

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-CT110-P...400036198823QQ

i thought this was quite funny so i thought i'd share it with them on ADVrider.

NOTE: the last pic in the ad its adventure riders.

& this is what they done no warning etc.

how pathetic ADVrider :):banghead:

You have been banned for the following reason:

spam

Date the ban will be lifted: 03-21-2009, 10:30 AM

now spam ? what a ebay link ?

well why do i see at times in orange crush ebay links on super enduro's & adventurers up for sale at times ?

• Like 1

The link doesn't work, thus making this spam as well.

Veetwo you've been a bad boy, go directly to your nearest pub and drink two Lagers. No back talk now take your medicine.:):banghead: :banghead:

seriously though the link does not work, but we see a lot of these on here and they are usually pretty funny.

And worse, they aren't really dirt bike guys. Just an example, every time I try to search something over there I find all these guys who don't seem to mind having 900lb dirt bikes with GPS devices that really look more like laptops to me.

In any case, there are some real adventurers over there, but a whole lot of bored guys sitting in snow caves all winter ...

hahah that is so funny. the people who banned you must have had no sense of humor. id buy it just because the seller is so funny....or maybe not.

And worse, they aren't really dirt bike guys. Just an example, every time I try to search something over there I find all these guys who don't seem to mind having 900lb dirt bikes with GPS devices that really look more like laptops to me.

In any case, there are some real adventurers over there, but a whole lot of bored guys sitting in snow caves all winter ...

It takes a real man to ride a 900lb bike offroad. :)

I like ADVrider. As far as the forum rules go, I've had fewer problems with them than any other motorcycle forum I belong to. Lot less 'sanitized for your protection'

I've gone on more rides, although the KLR.net guys I've rode with seem to like the dirt more, but whatever.

Gene Simmons learned all his womanising skills from this bike.

:)

OMG thanks for the link.

That is the hardest I have laughed all day.

What an awesome ebay ad that is. :):banghead: :banghead:

situation is being sorted out now :)

atgreg wrote:

howdy, Ive posted about it on the Adv mods forum explaining the situation, hopefully you'll be unbanned.

I know its a pain but bear in mind that the volume of posts on adv makes the modding a very hard job & very time consumeing & the mods sometimes get it wrong in haste trying to get everything done.

Greg