Shoei V-MT

Just picked this helmet up. Buddy of mine found a killer deal for me. However, I am having a hard time finding goggles that fit this helmet correctly. I have tried, Scott, Utopia and Oakley. They all pinch my nose and I can't breath correctly.

Anyone using this helmet, please let me know what goggles work best.

Thanks

I also have this helmet with the same problem but with an added problem. I wear glasses. They pinch my nose and don't really seem to fit right. I had other helmets in the past and never had the eyeport so small. I guess I'll have to live with it unless someone has a solution to my problem.

Jim

Okay, tried the V-MT Savage today with my Fox Main MX goggles and they felt great to me. My local shop has them on clearance for $200. Now all that's left is to try them for real at 10-mile wash on Thursday!

I'm going to check the new Scott Voltage Pro-Air with this helmet. Bevo said it should work no problem...we'll see. If not, I will be checking the Fox Main and Dragon.

I have the same problem with my ARAI VX PRO 3, I had to use the scott voltage "snow mobile" version that has a different foam design. The MX voltage did not work at all, the foam was to stiff and cut off my nose. The foam on the snowmobile version was much much softer and works like a champ. I did have to have the dealer change the lens from a double dark lens to the typical MX single clear lens. These are the only ones I have found so far that have worked and I have 4 sets of goggles, oakley crowbars, spy magnetos, and smith, that I used with my FOX V3 and none of them worked with my ARAI. Good luck