Sign in to follow this  

2007 Rmz 450

Hi guys

I have a chance to get a low hour 07 Rmz 450 for $3000

Is this a good price?

Anything to look for?

Are they a good reliable bike?

Thanks

That price doesn't sound too high if it is really clean. I bought a really clean 07 last July for $3100. Also, does it have any aftermarket parts, pipe, etc?

They 07 is a good bike. I haven't had any trouble myself, knock on wood. It fires up first kick every time I get it out, even after it sits for 2 months sometimes.

It has smooth power and turns very well. Good luck.

I wouldn't sell you mine for $3k! It is more bike than most people will ever need or have the skill to use. There a no issues with these bikes. Well except a few folks (myself) have stick float valves and it's a pain but not all of them do it.

Hi guys

I have a chance to get a low hour 07 Rmz 450 for $3000

Is this a good price?

Anything to look for?

Are they a good reliable bike?

Thanks

Heck yeah...i would get it :) The 07 RMZ450 is a great bike...i sold mine like an idiot...but i hope to have another one real soon :banghead:

I say good deal if very clean. I picked up a new 07 a couple months ago for 4000 o.t.d. I thought an extra thousand was worth a new bike.

Heck yeah...i would get it :crazy: The 07 RMZ450 is a great bike...i sold mine like an idiot...but i hope to have another one real soon :lol:

same story here.. the sad part is that i knew i had a great bike! but my curiosity for the red bikes finally got the best of me :eek:

Heck yeah...i would get it :busted: The 07 RMZ450 is a great bike...i sold mine like an idiot...but i hope to have another one real soon :banana:

zook fans...i got lucky and found a mint low hour 07 rmz450 last week and im happy to be back in the zook click :thumbsup::banana::banana:

same story here.. the sad part is that i knew i had a great bike! but my curiosity for the red bikes finally got the best of me :busted:

Tell us more

I bought mine, new but leftover, for $5150 "out the door".

I now have 57 hours on it with no issues. I bought an hour meter when I picked it up.

You say low hours, how any hours? Is it a guess or does the owner have an hour meter on it?

I think if the bike is clean and well cared for, $3000 is a good deal.

had an 07 this spring sold it to my best friend and now i have an 08 which is really nice too but sometimes i wish i still had that bike but the best part is is that its at my house most of the time and have gotten back on it here and there and that bike just plain old RIPS,its a nice handfull everytime you twist it and i actually miss the 4 speed and also that 07 so far has been absolutely trouble free and such and easy starter.Best starting 4 stroke that i've ever seen. oh yeah and 3000 is all that i sold it for and still think i sold it for way to little and my friend says its the best bike he has ever owned and he was mainly a red rider but he has seen the light and hes back on yellow

Go for it you wont be disapointed:ride:

• Like 1

well i recon this thread is about 07 rmz450's then does most of you zookers run stock exhaust...slip ons or full system aftermarket exhaust? im running stock right now and was considering a slip on but i dont want it to be a waste of money either so do they work for a noticable performance gain?

so i will admit that when my bike was stock i did not like how my bike was such a low end bike, i like to ride in the mid and high so i started looking complete exhasut systems and after talking with a bunch of different people i went with the white brothers aluminum pro system and thats when that bike became an animal that fit my riding style much better. unfortunetly white brothers is not around anymore but if you can get your hands in a system i would go for it.