Sign in to follow this  

roosted by a bounder

aussie members will relate , this morning i was involved in a incident with 2 bounders . whilst on a banzai bush charge ... out of the corner of my eye i noticed 2 bounders coming at me real quick . they shot across my front wheel , i clipped the last bounder and it got airborne .. landed at my side and took off with such force it sprayed me with rocks and stones . i could hear the rocks smash into my SSW inspired KLX 470R !!!

Dang Chooken, sounds like the antelope we have here, instead of stopping they will speed up and cut right in front of you, no matter if your in a car or riding a bike. I can imagine what that must of been like, them puppies have some big feet and powerful legs-LOL..roosted by a roo!

I was picturing you getting roosted by this baby:

1988%20Bounder%20Trader.jpg

:banghead: Clipping one off them slow moving creatures surely would have been a mess. :)

tell me about it. i hit a deer once on my fathers bike, a vulcan 900. thank god it wasnt the drz or it would have been a lot uglier

I was at first too until I realized it was a kangaroo.

I was thinkin a motorhome too! :banghead::foul: Glad they didn't take you out, that could have been ugly.

Mike :):banghead:

LOL those Aussies are funny, I was thinking of and RV as well.

Anywhere they call a cookie a cracker and a cracker a biscuit has to be a fun place.

:) I have never heard of them called bounders before (knew what you meant though) and I am from the country. Even grey roos get pretty big!

+1, never heard them being called that :banghead:

just always called them roos, and avoided them at all costs whilst riding :)

nah no way the worst is the dark bush wallabies there heaps lower and faster no time to react, but at least there not as dumb as the grays dont do te cutback thing.

btw were do u ride?