Sign in to follow this  

MileStone Mx Park Ca. ??

Whats your thoughts on this mx track , Milestone Mx Park , in ca , if you have been here . Im gonna go to the park on the weekend and never been there or to any mx track just have done mnt.s and desert. So its my first time there any comments tips ? Im gonna take a pit bike a yz80 and my Rm250

by the way whats the rules there as far as riding goes , ? Such as experienced can go on any track ? any bike any where ? Cuase theres a mini , vet , main , intermidate , track ?

Should be Fun !

The main reason I go to Milestone is because it's so darn close to me. The vet track has always been fun and the intermediate track is open to "bikes only" on Sunday (the day I prefer). I believe quads are on the intermediate until 2 pm on Saturday. Rules are always changing, so check before you go (I haven't been there for several months because of a knee issue).

The intermediate track is probably my favorite - the faster riders play on the main track.

You should have a good time there...:)

The main reason I go to Milestone is because it's so darn close to me. The vet track has always been fun and the intermediate track is open to "bikes only" on Sunday (the day I prefer). I believe quads are on the intermediate until 2 pm on Saturday. Rules are always changing, so check before you go (I haven't been there for several months because of a knee issue).

The intermediate track is probably my favorite - the faster riders play on the main track.

You should have a good time there...:)

Yeah i know , milestone is probably the closest thing to me too ,other than that other track that was going to be built in Burbank , but that track didnt get the permits " so :banghead:

I have not been to mile stone yet ( I want to go ) been to Comp Edge and elsinore. I was into FMX a few years ago however a few crashes and a few plates, screws and stiches later I kind of left the whole FMX scene. I still love to go out to the desert and find natural hits and make my own but I have grown to love track lately. The jumps are so nice and smooth and its a really fun time. At all the tracks I been to you just cant go on a 80 or 50 cc track with a big bike. Comp edge has a supercross track you can only go on if you have a pro AMA card. ( i Been told )

Lots of fun. I was there today and last sunday. The intermediate track is my favorite. It's the smoothest and people don,t blow by you like their on rocket ships. I did 2 laps on the main track last sunday til Tommy Searle flew by on his factory KTM at 90000000000000mph. I thought i was pinned. :):banghead:

The main track is cool if you like the supercross style jumps (like doubles no tabletops). I'm not much for that. I do like the other tracks (vet and intermediate). You will need to pay extra if you are not a member, so it about $80 for 2 people to ride. Cool track though.

It's $60 per person the first time. $25 every time after that.:)

Great tracks and overall a great facility, but lock your truck and stuff when your out riding. Thugs will come through and steal your stuff when you're out riding! It's in a pretty crappy area of town.

Lots of fun. I was there today and last sunday. The intermediate track is my favorite. It's the smoothest and people don,t blow by you like their on rocket ships. I did 2 laps on the main track last sunday til Tommy Searle flew by on his factory KTM at 90000000000000mph. I thought i was pinned. :):banghead:

i was at glen helen last thursday and the same thing happened to me.... but searle wasnt alone.... langston, canard, barcia, reardon, weimer, hall, and searle all blew by me at mach 1000. it felt like i was getting shot by a shotgun from the roost:worthy:

i was at glen helen last thursday and the same thing happened to me.... but searle wasnt alone.... langston, canard, barcia, reardon, weimer, hall, and searle all blew by me at mach 1000. it felt like i was getting shot by a shotgun from the roost:worthy:

Oh he wasn't alone here either. One other ktm guy was out there too. The name on his jersey was a blur the whole time he was on the track and the bike was numberless. I think another one of the european guys was there with them on a ktm too. He was just as fast as searle and had some weird gear and an airoh helmet with rud bull branded all over it. I got off that track before they had the chance to pass me though. :):banghead:

Great tracks and overall a great facility, but lock your truck and stuff when your out riding. Thugs will come through and steal your stuff when you're out riding! It's in a pretty crappy area of town.

Yeah some guy parked next to us said his friend got his neck brace stolen there,

By the way it was awesome there riding vet track on 250 and the pit bike on the 80's , great place , gets too crowded , expensive

not a fan, track has too much nothingness between turns/obstacles.

it is a very safe track though. all jumps have very safe landings.

milestone is pretty good for beginners. but can get rather busy on the weekends. for a first timer it could be a bit intimidating. as the vet track has some big jumps, and the intermediate track has a few things like a couple doubles that most dont like. the main for a first timer is out of the question. Track gets extremely rutted and im talking about foot grapping deep. also they have alot of doubles on the main now.

imo head up to cemx. their vet(hillside track) is very good and extremly wide!.

a great place for a first timer. also the main at ce has some big jumps but nothing that is do or die. everything is safe.

anyway.. just remember to stay in your line and dont try to move out of the way. you will only cause an accident.

also forgot to add. grab yourself a transworld mx mag their is a coupon where if you bring in the add and pay for the membership you get to ride for free.

instead of the 35 for the membership and 25 for the track fee. only 1 coupon per rider...

milestone is pretty good for beginners. but can get rather busy on the weekends. for a first timer it could be a bit intimidating. as the vet track has some big jumps, and the intermediate track has a few things like a couple doubles that most dont like. the main for a first timer is out of the question. Track gets extremely rutted and im talking about foot grapping deep. also they have alot of doubles on the main now.

imo head up to cemx. their vet(hillside track) is very good and extremly wide!.

a great place for a first timer. also the main at ce has some big jumps but nothing that is do or die. everything is safe.

anyway.. just remember to stay in your line and dont try to move out of the way. you will only cause an accident.

Yeah , i was good but deep ruts, and 40 bucks per rider a day good thing it was just me and my bro riding , i think ill stick to someother place i ride for $5 a car and miles a miles of trails and hills

I mean Gorman

dont give up on tracks after your first time at one.. not alot of people like that place to begin with. imo head to compeitive edge mx park.. It is excellent and alot and i mean alot of fun. great layouts.

ill be their on saturday if you wanted to meet up..

dont give up on tracks after your first time at one.. not alot of people like that place to begin with. imo head to compeitive edge mx park.. It is excellent and alot and i mean alot of fun. great layouts.

ill be their on saturday if you wanted to meet up..

Sorry i wont , be able to , yeah my friend goes to competitive edgehe says its great , what about racetown 395

Sorry i wont , be able to , yeah my friend goes to competitive edgehe says its great , what about racetown 395

the new layout for the vet track at 395 is good.. it used to be pretty intense with some big jumps, but they dummed it down and instead of big jumps made it more technical.

It now has a whoops section, a wall, 4 decent size tables, 1 large step up, a couple kicker to tables. 2 small doubles and even a couple either jump the table and roll a single. or jump the whole thing and make it a triple.

I think i got everything on that track might of missed a jump or two..

they also have a ax style track that is good.. very small and technical but nothing big.