Sign in to follow this  

Brookings...... Family Reunion

My family is having a reunion in Brookings in late July 09. July 23rd through the 27th to be exact. Looking for some good ,fun trail riding in the area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Don't want to ride every day but maybe a couple of the days we will be there. If anyone could point us in the right direction that would be awesome..... Thanks...................Oldskoo11

if ur just looking for places to ride over there Just look in the Where 2 Ride section if ur looking for a riding partner u should post that you are looking for someone if all fails hit up coos bay dirt rider rated it pretty high not sure if ur in to dunes but im pretty sure it has other riding terrein

Hey thanks for the post. I just wanted to get the locals opinions on where the best areas to ride were. I checked out the WTR section so all is good. Thanks again..................Oldskoo11

plenty of places to ride in so. OR the problem is the time of year. Late july is full blown fire season and most land is shut down.... send me a PM in july if ur still coming riding and well see whats open to ride.

Hey thanks I really appreicate the help. Ill give you a pm when the time gets closer. I also have noticed that Oregon has a permit system in place. Is that something I need to do in advance of my arrival ? I want to be prepared so I dont have any unseen problems when I am ready to ride.

Thanks again...................Skoo11

yes, it is an off road sticker. think its $10.50 per bike. and good for 2 or 3 years. avalible at most bike shops.

If their bikes are tabbed in Cal. i dont think they need to also pay for permits in Or. we have Wa tabs and dont have to...

Joe

Hey thanks for the info. Our bikes both have up to date registration here in California. I dont mind paying for permits if need be. Helps to keep the riding areas open. Thanks.......................Oldskoo11

Hey thanks for the info. Our bikes both have up to date registration here in California. I dont mind paying for permits if need be. Helps to keep the riding areas open. Thanks.......................Oldskoo11

as of yesterday....NOT in Washington. the "legislature" just stole the money from tabs and fuel tax and put it in the general fund and state parks to cover a 9 billion dollar deficit. this after the queen guv spent her a$$ off over the previous 2 years to the tune of 30% bigger government....THANKS DEMOCRATS!%$#@@

Joe