Sign in to follow this  

2010 Kx250f

464y7814.jpg

EFI...

Does it work to put that sort of foam under the fenders?

Does it work to put that sort of foam under the fenders?

it keeps the mud from sticking to the fenders

I like the front disc gaurd,although not stock.What are the zip-tie looking things up and down the radiator.Like in rows.....

I like the front disc gaurd,although not stock.What are the zip-tie looking things up and down the radiator.Like in rows.....

That is just the lateral braces in the radiator guard.. From that angle it looks like zip ties..

that foam is crazy! I could probly use some of that for these pacific NW winters :)

Dont look EFI to me

it is you just cant tell it at this angle go to the website and check it.

yea read it, thats cool...sorta... to bad I got an 09....all good, dont think it would make me any slower/faster

The only reason I'm waiting for efi is just to make it less of an irritant not having to constantly adjust the fuel screw allbiet the m/n/p jets hardly change but they do depending on temp with our deffinat four seasons.

The efi is alot better for the people who ride extreame altitude diffrances or go to multiple places through out the year with diffrent alltitudes and don't have to piss with it.

Sounds like it's gonna happen.They sure let the cat out of the bag early if that's the truth.Mind you they have had FI MX bikes in Japan for quite sometime and spy photos are just that.But they did say 2010 production bikes.I would just think though the big manufactures would have kept this a secret longer or up to the last minute. Kawasaki has done A good job on the 450 fi this year from what I've read besides being a little heavy.Honda seems to have a few small problems or maybe it's just hearsay?Don't ever read about the Zuk's. If it's true about the 250's I can't wait to see how they do.