Sign in to follow this  

My Winter Project Is Done

Well almost, the rear number plates didn't fit.:)

2007 WR250F

Just got my head and carb back from williams motowerx.

276 Ice Cube

CP Piston

Hot Cams (reground by Jesse)

Rekluse Pro

GPR stabilizer

Yosh RS-2

JD Jetting

Graphic MX

Pro Bends

Trail Tech

GYTR Skid Plate

UniBiker Rad Guards

Comp Oil Filter

DID Gold Chain

newgraphics002.jpg

newgraphics006.jpg

newgraphics007.jpg

newgraphics008.jpg

Now i get to ride all weekend and make it look like normal:ride:

its diamond plate tape you can get it at like an auto parts store like checker or something.

man i realy want to se that on a dyno it looks insane

thanks for all the nice reply's!

i went ridding all day sat, and this thing is awsome, i have more power everywhere!

the best thing is i didnt go down all day, so it still looks fast too!

i used stage 2 cams, but jesse at williams motowerx says there not that great. he reground mine to his specs. i would suggest calling him for cams, he modifies stock yz cams with better results than hotcams.

That is a sharp bike for sure!

Did you have the Ice Cube on there with the stock head? Or did you do that at the same time as my head work?

What did you think of the carb and jetting? Those carbs look nice after the cleaning don't they?

Give us a more detailed report on the performance... I always appreciate feedback so I know what people want for performance.

Brain, did I send you front fender decals? They would match your color scheme perfectly! Thanks again for your business!

thanks for all the nice reply's!

i went ridding all day sat, and this thing is awsome, i have more power everywhere!

the best thing is i didnt go down all day, so it still looks fast too!

i used stage 2 cams, but jesse at williams motowerx says there not that great. he reground mine to his specs. i would suggest calling him for cams, he modifies stock yz cams with better results than hotcams.

Lift and duration?

thanks jesse, no i didnt get front fender decals form you, but would be happy to run them if you want to send me some.

i still have a very slight jetting issue, if i hold at 1/4 throttle i get a stumbling feel, (which really doesn't happen while normal ridding situations) im going to drop the needle a clip and see what that does.

there is absolutly no hesitation no matter how fast i twist it, so im very happy with that.

i've had the ice cube for about a year now, but the mods done to the carb and head made for a much smother power delivery.

i have the rekluse pro, which may steal some power, but it will pull the front wheel at any speed now in 3rd gear while lugging it on the trails, before i would have to down shift to do that.

when i hit an open area of the trails, all i can say is hold on, because this thing hauls a**!!

i couldn't be happier with the performance. thanks Jesse.

Nice bike man. Now all you need is some suspension work and you'll have a killer bike!

i do the suspensions myself, it takes some time, but im getting close.

the tape doesnt hold up too well, i put about 5 hours on the bike this weekend and it looks pretty rough. it hasnt worn through though.