Sign in to follow this  

San Felipe 250

Listening to Weatherman Race from San Felipe 250.

First bike off the line was 2x, no 1x.

Sounds like 3x (Honda A Team), went down before Zoo Road, but is up and running again. We'll see if that makes a difference during the race.

• Like 1

Listening to Weatherman Race from San Felipe 250.

First bike off the line was 2x, no 1x.

Sounds like 3x (Honda A Team), went down before Zoo Road, but is up and running again. We'll see if that makes a difference during the race.

where are you getting the Weatherman feed? RDC?

Sounds like 4x (Honda B Team) is leading the race. Unknown race mile, but just over 1 hour into this thing.

308x broken wrist at Honda Pit 1 (RM30). SCORE helicopter just landed and evaluating. Real quick response time for SCORE medical teams. There doing good job.

Its still early, but Weatherman Race is not being clogged up by stuck mikes or useless radio traffic yet. Oh wait, car guys aren't up yet.

First 2 bikes through Checkpoint 2: 4x (Honda :), 3x (Honda A).

Checkpoint 2 (Race Mile 122.5)

Man, there flying out there. 2 hours into the race.

This radio team covering for Weatherman sounds like they're doing a great job. I was curious to listen in and see how it might be different than what we're used to- not bad. Kudos to them.

Sounds like SCORE Ops Director is running the radio show, with SCORE 2 in SCORE helo.

Sounds like 4x first bike through check 3, about 10 ago. Just about 65 miles to finish line from there. Probably a 10:15 to 10:30 (PST) finish time for lead bike.

405x bike broke down at Race Mile 105.

Re-correction :)

1st bike at check 3 was 4x, followed by 3x and now 5x.

5x is Ivan Ramirez, young kid from Baja, Brent Harden (always fast and consistent) and Villalobos, another up and coming fast kid from Tecate Mex. There not that far behind the 2 lead bikes.

I know, me too:banghead:

And then the National Hare and Hound on Sunday at Superstition :)

4x through check 4 about 5 ago. less than 40 miles to the finish.

3x first bike through checkpoint 5. Then it sounds like 4x and 5x behind leader, but not through 5 yet.

3x just finished. That's about a 56 m.p.h. average. WOW :banghead:

Honda does it again boys and girls.

Possible spectator hit at Zoo road. Gotta stay clear of those Trophy Trucks children :):banghead:

Not good.. hope they're okay, but man- there are some real IDIOTs there every year- never fails!

I was secretly rooting for the Esposito and the green bike.. another win for the 450x isn't surprising, though. :)

Richard Craniums!!!! :) We knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. I hope their radio blows up!

Sorry, I hate it when someone posts "What about..........!"

But, have you heard any news on Anna Cody, 150X?

I'm cheering for the girls at home this time :-(

Hi Headhooter! I've been monitoring the Weatherman channel and haven't heard anything on Anna/150x. They followed the first few bikes closely (3x,4x) but once the 4-wheel vehicles started it wasn't long before the channel went red, so very few updates. Good luck to Anna & crew! :)