Sign in to follow this  

The Mini Got new shroud graphics....

Just got new shroud graphics from decal works. Its the really thick grippy stuff. I didnt know the stuff existed till I ordered it up. I was pretty impressed! (And yes, its a service honda with the 250f motor) NewHondaGraphics3-13-09002.jpgNewHondaGraphics3-13-09003.jpg

That bike looks amazing! I would be afraid of falling off of the back. That much power and that little amount of weight = haulin a$$

Wow, thats a great looking little beast. Graphics look sick!

Wow that thing is sick! How hard was it to mount up that motor in there?

Awesome bike!

Let us know what you think of the package.I have a friend in the masters class that was talking about getting one for harescrambles cause he's a lil on the shorter side and has to use a crate for race starts on his KX 250.

No, its not a scratch. Like everybody is saying, when I got the bike in stock form (I purchased it from service honda) The swingarm was stock length, and yes, the bike was way to fast for its own good. What looks like a scratch is where the swingarm was lengthened by 2". I dont know how tall your friend is N4TRBL but in stock form the bike is WAY to fast and overpowered the chassis horribly. Im 5-9ish....ok5-8 and had to do some major mod work to be comfortable on the bike. In my opinion, its the coolest, funnest bike I have ever owned, and yes WAY overpriced. I couldnt give up on the project because of how deep I was in already, but personally I would go a different direction if I got to do it over again (just cause of the money)

Tom

Thanks for the info!

He's around 5'1 or 5'2 so I think it would be right for his size.Personally I think he should just get a 125 two stroke and cut the seat down and save some serious coin but it's his money.

I had read the review on the SH CRF 150R hybrid i think it was dirt bike and they said it flat ripped.Have fun on it!:)

That Dirt bike artical is what made me buy one....there was alot of stuff Dirt rider didnt include in the review though.. I guess the bike came with some extras (exhaust etc) for the magazine article. The "stock" service honda didnt come with. (first $8500 bike I have ever bought that came with a photocopied owners manual) But yeah, the bike is scary fast! I was having fun chasing down all the 250 2 strokes on the beach at the dunes. Must have looked really funny

Tom

that is INTENSE!!! holy crap i have a hard time keeping the front tire on my full size 250 down. i couldnt imagine.