Sign in to follow this  

Need a new helmet, today!!!

Well, crap. My 2 year old HJC helmet has let me down, and I need a new one. I took the liner out to wash it, and a bunch of the threads that hold the front of the liner to the plastic retainer broke.

So, I need a new helmet, today. I wanna ride tomorrow, and I don't think I can take a couple hours of plastic digging in to my head. Has anybody seen any sales anywhere, preferably east valley? Also, since I'm broke as a joke, if you can recommend any sub $200.00 helmets, that vent well, I'd really appreciate it.

Good guy over at Helmet Harbor but he is way out here in Gilbert. On Guadalupe just east of Cooper. Dont know if he is open today either. I have a extra large that youre welcome to borrow for the weekend as long as you wash your hair regularly...........:)

Thanks for the offer, but I wear a large. I might swing by helamt harbor, but I doubt the guys open. Maybe Cycle Gear is having a sale, or someting?

cycle gear sale...a really nice O'neal Helmet

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=5002&L2=12&L3=201&L4=&item=ONL_0599-201

O'NEAL 2008 908 Off-Road Helmet (#8242)

call the store...its open right now!!

1048 South Country Club Dr

Mesa, AZ

(480) 969-5555

Click thumbnails to view detailed image.

List Price:

$299.99

Your Price:

$164.99

You Save:

up to $135.00

Available to Order: ships in 2 to 3 business days

(Actual delivery times may vary based on your location)

Add To Wishlist Send To Friend

Description

O'Neal revamped their 9-Series helmet with great features and brand-new graphics for the 2008 season.

With the advanced protection you need and the comfort you crave, the O'Neal 908 helmet is an offroader's must-have.

Features and Benefits

Carbon Fiber/Kevlar hybrid construction

Genuine Savoir Suede padded liner wicks away sweat, keeping you dry

Liner is removable and washable for ease of care

Extensive venting keeps the head cool and dry

Stylish rear fin does double-duty as a functioning exhaust vent

Specifications

Just bought a shoei VFX from motoxdepot.com. Was originally going with the shoei preston. Turns out the preston said free shipping, but when you proceeeded to buy it in the shipping options, it wasnt free shipping. I called motoxdepo an explained to them the problem an he told me he would ship me a sheoi vfx-w sabres TC-9 helmet for 230$. Pretty weird when it retails for 478$. Don't know how it happened, but you might want to pay the extra 30 bucks an see if you can get a deal on a helmet like that. By the way it has like a 5yr warranty so if your threads get screwed up, you can always get a new one for no cost!:)

Scorpon makes a really good helmet for around $150 buck.