Sign in to follow this  

TRANSWORLD "Spy" CRF450R Photos - All Japan National MX Championship Series

Back to Showa? Not sure if I'm a big fan of the side panels at the airbox either. That exhaust looks crazy :)

Interesting fork bottoms too. Much different than previous years. Factory stuff or what we'll see in production?

EDIT: Just read the transworld article that said the fork were full on works units. I presume the same is true for the shock. Pretty amazing stuff though.

What's with the foam in the front fender? I presume to keep the caked mud out but isn't that thing a bit overkill?

Back to Showa? Not sure if I'm a big fan of the side panels at the airbox either. That exhaust looks crazy :)

Interesting fork bottoms too. Much different than previous years. Factory stuff or what we'll see in production?

It's all factory stuff. We will not know what will make it into 2010 production for at least several more months, mostly likely 5-6.

I'm pretty sure that i read somewhere that the foam under the fenders is supposed to keep the mud from sticking?

If it works id love to have some myself.

The seat looks down right erotic! Just the thought of those little speed bumps massaging your tushi would bring the savage out of any man :)

The seat looks down right erotic! Just the thought of those little speed bumps massaging your tushi would bring the savage out of any man :)

You should be banned. lol!

yea i guess so. I was just surprised to see that. You don't see it on many factory bikes. I think the kawi's look sick with the green and black but man, i hate their exhaust. It sticks out like 8 inches behind the number plate.

yea i guess so. I was just surprised to see that. You don't see it on many factory bikes. I think the kawi's look sick with the green and black but man, i hate their exhaust. It sticks out like 8 inches behind the number plate.
More than that actually

I totally agree tho lol :)

Whats the deal with the Yamaha header?

On a side note, the other 450's have started to look dated compared to the new style of the CRF.:)

That yamaha is the nicest of all the bikes imo but that exhaust is hads down the ugliet thing I hae eer seen.

That Yamaha is the only one that isn't a true Factory bike. Seriously.