Sign in to follow this  

Trigger Gumm again

... I'm sure there's two sides, but ... what a lame course of action. I mean, throwing down is rarely necessary. And one on one is the only way.

...sounds like we'll hear about this more when certain people get back from the race scene this weekend. Should be interesting.

What A Piece Of Sheit.

I Am So Tired Of Wanna Be Tough Guys.

And That Whole, I Am A Tough Guy Look.

White Trash.

:) More drama with Trigger involved I am really surprised. I am looking forward to hearing about the race not the Trigger side show.

... I'm sure there's two sides, but ... what a lame course of action. I mean, throwing down is rarely necessary. And one on one is the only way.

...sounds like we'll hear about this more when certain people get back from the race scene this weekend. Should be interesting.

Matt never hit back, it just stood there and asked if they really wanted to do this. Matt's a big dude if he had hit back there would have been some damage.

There always about 20 sides to a bar fight storey, but it would seem odd that anyone would start crap then stand there and takes hits.

My money is on Matt (and my fists would be behind him if necessary).

Little flat-biller wanna be-thugs.

Yeah- and I was not there but I know which side I would roll with.

Can't wait for 'The rest of the story'.

Ol trigger looks like a ***** to me. What's the problem? Everyone loves a ***** fight? no?

(those astreriks spell a word meaning "cat" or "vagina")^^^ :)

Everyone involved are tools. A bunch of flat billers and bro-hoes who were drunk and got in a fight in a titty bar. What a great representation of the off-road community.

I read all 27 pages on RDC.

.. other than a bunch of non-sense... I got;

- Trigger stood up for a friend

- Trigger threw a punch or two

- Matt provoked or 'poked' at Trigger/Vano

- A woman was pushed

- Cameron and Trigger are best friends.

- The strippers weren't hot enough to keep the boys attention

Long live the internet, and couch quarter backing from a keyboard. I tell ya... no matter how accurate it all is, or isn't... If I were Trigger (and thankfully I'm not), I'd want to do good for the community of off-road and stay out of the bad press... and only in the good press (seems only the bad press is being posted about him). That is....

Unless your just a

...:)

Unless your just a
...:)

Thanks a lot JAT. Now I'll have this f-ing song stuck in my head all day.

That Flatbiller thing is some funny stuff......

'Bout as funny as a heart attack. Yeah I know what you mean but looks to me like we are still exporting the UGLY AMERICAN, and our sport already owns an image problem here at home. I have always feared the Metal Mullisha crap was counter to the image we want to offer to the powers that be and our own countrymen to help us keep, and maybe even some day, gain some riding areas. I would hope we wouldn't even try to mitigate bad behavior by trying to explain or justify it. The best way to pomote the image we all would like amongst the general public and our neighbors to the South is to openly disdain such behavior and not let friendship or accomplishment cloud our judgment.

Fortunately I am wowfully ignorant, is Trigger Gumm a nome de guer for one of the tattooed, flatbill wearing, group or is that his real name? RB

P. S. Mr Gumm and friends. I abhor violence and bullies who attack in numbers or threaten women, but if my expressing my honest and well earned opinion makes you want to kick my butt too let me know I will be glad to let you know where to find me.

This wasn't about Flatbillers attacking "normal" people. This was more like gang on gang violence you know where there are no "good guys". It was two big chunks floating in a septic tank bumping in to each other.

This wasn't about Flatbillers attacking "normal" people. This was more like gang on gang violence you know where there are no "good guys". It was two big chunks floating in a septic tank bumping in to each other.

I see, thanks. My observation re: exporting UGLY AMERICANS then not only stands but is redoubled. It struck me that flatbillers ARE nothing but white versions of black or Hispanic gang members with all the warm and fuzzy mentalities and values of those maggots. Sad that we have come to such a level. Doubly so that our sport is identified with such createons. RB