Sign in to follow this  

my new lil toy

I picked up this bike for $50 from a buddy of mine, I have no clue what it is tho, or how many cc's it is, it sorta looks half homemade. Anyways, im 6'4 and weigh around 170 lbs and this wee' thing gets me going nice and fastish for the size of the motor, around 40-50km\h which i think is respectable. It's got a lil tranny on it too ehhe. It's got more Umph' than most pocketbikes i've ridden but the top speed is less. Anyways check er out, maybe you've seen something similar before.

wX69JK0bTuqAB32HxA18kg.jpg?h=500&w=500&v=1236991019

H6LBdPlDTp6issCErisVaw.jpg?h=500&w=500&v=1236991090

zKTZ1Jq7SeWocqWHnbKt2Q.jpg?h=500&w=500&v=1236991168

meh nothing special. IMO I hate those bikes. or any other cheap chinese product made. theyre cheap chinese garbage knock offs, theyre a joke. a complete joke. theyre embarasing to be seen on, they last 10 minutes then break. I mean look at the frame, it doesnt connect from the bottom of the frame to the head tube. one jump and I can see that little 1 inch big, 1 mm thick piece of metal snapping like a toothpick. very poorly design, very poor quality, very poor metal.

its like the ol quote says "chinese bikes are like a cookie. sure they look nice at the start, but within 2 days they crumble and turn into $hit"

but for 50$ I suppose its worth it. personally I would set up a ramp by a lake, and launch that POS off it at full speed, leaving it to sink to the bottom of the ocean for all eternity. film it too, maybe try a backflip?

That front fender is sweet.

lmfao. U shoulda seen the other plastics...*tear* I only left it on for it's mud defense effectivness :)

or maybe not so much lol...doesnt loook like it would stop mud now that u mention it :banghead:

meh nothing special. IMO I hate those bikes. or any other cheap chinese product made. theyre cheap chinese garbage knock offs, theyre a joke. a complete joke. theyre embarasing to be seen on, they last 10 minutes then break. I mean look at the frame, it doesnt connect from the bottom of the frame to the head tube. one jump and I can see that little 1 inch big, 1 mm thick piece of metal snapping like a toothpick. very poorly design, very poor quality, very poor metal.

its like the ol quote says "chinese bikes are like a cookie. sure they look nice at the start, but within 2 days they crumble and turn into $hit"

but for 50$ I suppose its worth it. personally I would set up a ramp by a lake, and launch that POS off it at full speed, leaving it to sink to the bottom of the ocean for all eternity. film it too, maybe try a backflip?

hehe, I agree, China does produce cheap pos's. But I think this is an older PW-80 frame (yamaha) with an "aftermarket" (weed-eater engine) in it. It's pretty tough not to have broken yet IMO, but it is what it is, it's less than 2' high and maybe 3 feet long >.< lol, it's a toy. Not made for jumps rofl

For 50 bucks pffft hell yea. F*** what yz450f said (I do hate china bikes as well though btw) ride the piss out of it. I found an electric pocket rocket being thrown out the other day and I'm gonna try and stick an old chainsaw motor I have layin around in that sucker! Go have fun man