Sign in to follow this  

Baja Pictures

I was playing around with putting some pictures together on youtube. It's my first attempt at such a thing and windows movie maker must have crashed 20 times on me. :)

Let me know what you think.

Good job on the video! The one guy was seriously stuck. Hope to do something like that someday.

Awesome video! I got to do a similar trip two years ago. I regret not taking more pics. Thanks for sharing it brought back a lot of memories.

Heres a couple of my pics...

The first day was from San Felipe to bay of L.A

The famous Coco's Corner

SANY0015.jpghttp://[/img]

made it to Bay of LA

SANY0017.jpg

The next morning

SANY0027.jpg

Getting gas at the junction

SANY0030.jpg

on the way to cativina

SANY0033.jpg

broke my clutch cable and was able to steal the front brake cable off this ancient scooter at cativina. Thanks Poncho!

SANY0034.jpg

looks like we ate at the same place

SANY0038.jpg

good job ,thanks for sharing. i was going to do baja with (baja bound tours) but decided to go with a 3 day ride with (admo tours ) due to all the trouble down there now . Looks like a great time .

Awesome video! I got to do a similar trip two years ago. I regret not taking more pics. Thanks for sharing it brought back a lot of memories.

Heres a couple of my pics...

The first day was from San Felipe to bay of L.A

The famous Coco's Corner

SANY0015.jpghttp://[/img]

made it to Bay of LA

SANY0017.jpg

The next morning

SANY0027.jpg

Getting gas at the junction

SANY0030.jpg

on the way to cativina

SANY0033.jpg

broke my clutch cable and was able to steal the front brake cable off this ancient scooter at cativina. Thanks Poncho!

SANY0034.jpg

looks like we ate at the same place

SANY0038.jpg

LOL a lot of those places look familiar. I noticed I look at other people's Baja pictures differently after my ride down there as they have much more meaning now. Thanks for sharing. :)

awesome pics, how many days was the trip and what was the total miles? I am jealous, thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

nice to see some places still stay the same,a couple of pictures were very familiar to some pictures taken years ago. I used to surf off that ship wreck mater of fact also ran the 500 in that same area back in the late 80's early 90's the ship was in much better shape then. I have place in my heart and many good times in Baja.

always love seeing pictures

thanks for sharing.:)