Sign in to follow this  

143cc. what do i need?

so im going to go mild on the engine mods just the 143 will be plenty. but what do i need for it? like say i buy one of these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KLX-110-DRZ-Race-Head-Kit-For-Big-Bore-KLX110-DRZ110-se_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ35572QQihZ004QQitemZ140304314600QQtcZphoto#ht_3238wt_1349

what else will i need for it?

thanks

all you would need after buying that kit would be a cylinder for a 143 and some gaskets. if your gonna put the 143 and a big valve head on i would definately put in an aftermarket output shaft (since you cant buy the updated stock one) and a 4th gear drum while you are in the lower end

tbparts.com

Mike sells a full 143cc kit with everything needed to do the kit. Few hour install and your good to go. If you want to prevent future issues pick up the following: bbr or chp output shaft, aftermarket shift star, chp 2nd gear.

CHP sells a 143 kit that includes 26mm carb and roller rocker head for 455$... no jetting needed just bolt on and rip ,,,they did all the tuning for you... and yes you should invest in the output shaft and shifting star.