Sign in to follow this  

Wild Cat

Just got back in from a ride at Wild Cat. Got there just before 8 and there was a Ranger waiting as you drive and checking OHV Stickers/Plates. If you don't have one, they are turning you away. He also told me that there were LEO'S at Camp Creek(7 mile Wash) doing the same thing. Anyhow, just thought I would pass it on.

Cheers!!:)

• Like 1

yeah,they were just warning a couple of weeks ago (even though we were all legal)

thanks for the heads up

glenn

We had the same "sticker check" in early January. Looks like the state is prepared to spend thousands to get their $25. So lame...

I was at 136th st. staging area and a tonto forest ranger pulled up....4 bikes, all no plates, no stickems...He didnt even check, just sat in his truck for 20 minutes and left. My guess is that he had a boner and he couldnt stand up.

I was at 136th st. staging area and a tonto forest ranger pulled up....4 bikes, all no plates, no stickems...He didnt even check, just sat in his truck for 20 minutes and left. My guess is that he had a boner and he couldnt stand up.

:):banghead: :banghead: :foul::p:busted::crazy::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh yeah baby.........:)

You must have been looking really good that day. :):banghead:

so can I just rivet the dang thing to the rear fender or does it actually need to be visible from the rear?