Sign in to follow this  

new clutch cable

i was about to go ride today but i was taking my bike out when it was in gear pulled the clutch in and the bike was extremely hard to move. the clutch seemed like it wasnt engaging . and the back tire when on dirt in gear with the clutch pulled in the tire wouldn't move . so went to adjust clutch cable and it was almost cut. but then it broke. so i need a new one. and im wondering if this clutch cable will fit because i have an asv c/5 . also is it hard to install .

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/oem.php?make=HONDA&type=DIRT&model=CRF150RB&year=2007&groupId=43949

oh yea its number 6 the part im looking at

ugh i just found out that i need to buy a new clutch kit in it . well at least that's what are neighborhood mechanic thinks after we told him whats wrong with it . i think we tried to tighten up the clutch cable to much because it wasnt working then it snapped . you can easily move the thingy that the clutch pulls on that's down by the motor with your fingers. and it even wiggles sometimes . if you manually pull it the clutch doesnt engage . so im just wondering if all we need is a clutch kit because dont want to spend 100$ on something we dont need