Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Lawrence out at New Orleans

maybe he really did get hurt. it does happen you no..

i really dont think he would not just show up after the performance he put on at daytona

Call him a retard or not the guys has skills and I dont care about his personal life. He needs to get his head on straight and quit wasting opportunites or quit getting wasted one or the other. Anyhooo, I'm enjoying the entertainment value of it all and I'm glad he raced the big bike at Daytona and I'm glad he did as well as he did. I'm sure Ryan V. was watching a little film this week.

I think he got hurt

He has nothing to loose or prove after Daytona

Really? I think he has a lot to prove. It doesn't surprise me that he is not racing this weekend. It does surprise me that this injury was kept secret until today in the afternoon and that he isn't going to the hospital for the flu or something.

That retard strength was only going to last for so long.

:):banghead:

He has no reason to race if he is injured. He might as well heal up and shoot for a good finish in St Louis.

Isn't he still in the Lites West championship? He is probably hoping for a top ten there...

I kinda figured this would get posted. Who cares if he shows up or not, Hes not in the points and theres no way he can be. Sounds like you guys have a little to much time on your hands to be worried about what J-LAW does or doesn't do....

I kinda figured this would get posted. Who cares if he shows up or not, Hes not in the points and theres no way he can be. Sounds like you guys have a little to much time on your hands to be worried about what J-LAW does or doesn't do....

Didn't you watch the Daytona race? I'm looking forward to seeing him on the big bikes again.

He has no reason to race if he is injured. He might as well heal up and shoot for a good finish in St Louis.

Isn't he still in the Lites West championship? He is probably hoping for a top ten there...

He is in 13th place and 17 points out of the top 10. I would say a top 10 only is a loss for him.....dude is running the #1 plate.

Why wouldn't it get posted? One of the top names in the sports isn't racing it is news. Just so happens it is this guy...........again. You talk about people having too much time on their hands.....yet, here you are posting. :banghead:

If he finishes 1 or 2 every race he could be in the points. :)

He is in 13th place and 17 points out of the top 10. I would say a top 10 only is a loss for him.....dude is running the #1 plate.

Is there 1 or 2 races left? I don't know what they get for championship money and prizes but 10th is better than 13th and he is going to need all the help he can get.

Obviously he is not going to get the #1 back but if he can win (or podium) the last 2 it might be a boon for him.

Is there 1 or 2 races left? I don't know what they get for championship money and prizes but 10th is better than 13th and he is going to need all the help he can get.

Obviously he is not going to get the #1 back but if he can win (or podium) the last 2 it might be a boon for him.

2 races left. At this point any points in a lites race would be a boon for him since he has only gotten points in 2 of them so far. I think he should just stick to the 450's for the rest of the year.

2 races left. At this point any points in a lites race would be a boon for him since he has only gotten points in 2 of them so far. I think he should just stick to the 450's for the rest of the year.

Might be good for him if he runs well. Would be cool to see Dungey show up in St Louis as well.

this is how rumors get started

You know at this point it really is only his loss. He is funding his team out of his own pockets and every time he doesn't show up he's hurting his relations with his sponsors (or so one would assume). First it was his stomach flu which he bailed out on, yet RV had the same problems and still rode. Now his ankle is hurt, RV rode the entire SX lites series last year and his wrist was still not healed. I just don't think he has the heart that some of the other guys do, otherwise I think he'd be out there week in and week out trying to prove something. Anyone who thinks last week was anything other than a fluke has to be joking themselves. Kind of like Josh Grant's win. I like the guy, I think he brings a lot of flavor to the sport, but I just can't see him being around much longer if he keeps missing races like this...he said it himself he's running out of money.

You know at this point it really is only his loss. He is funding his team out of his own pockets and every time he doesn't show up he's hurting his relations with his sponsors (or so one would assume). First it was his stomach flu which he bailed out on, yet RV had the same problems and still rode. Now his ankle is hurt, RV rode the entire SX lites series last year and his wrist was still not healed. I just don't think he has the heart that some of the other guys do, otherwise I think he'd be out there week in and week out trying to prove something. Anyone who thinks last week was anything other than a fluke has to be joking themselves. Kind of like Josh Grant's win. I like the guy, I think he brings a lot of flavor to the sport, but I just can't see him being around much longer if he keeps missing races like this...he said it himself he's running out of money.

i agree about the sponsers,in these tough economic times sponsers have to be getting hard to get.

anybody remember when the edge pulled out from emig or bookoo pulling out?

i agree about the sponsers,in these tough economic times sponsers have to be getting hard to get.

anybody remember when the edge pulled out from emig or bookoo pulling out?

I think bookoo was a matter of spending too much too quick.

Alot of these companies, ex: monster, have more than enough money to support what they do.

i realize that i only meant that sponsers want exposure with j-law missing races it limits the exposure they recieve from him