Sign in to follow this  

93 db with a spark arrestor!?!

hello, im really lost right now ive been searching for a while now and i'm still not sure. In about 2 weeks I was planning on going down to Oregon to do some dune riding with my 05 crf450r and now i have recently figured out that i need to have my bike down to 93 db and spark arrested. Current I have a two bros full ti sytem on and I was wondering if there were any tips/insters for it because it does have the removable tip?

Or if not I do have my stock system around but the header is cracked so i was trying to stay away from it but it could be fixed if needed. So does it need to be quited down and arrested also, and if it does what would I need.

If any one knows what and possibly how much for prefferabley the two bros sytem I can get I would appreciate it.

thanks in advance

FMF powercore slip on with spark arrestor and powerbomb header. that is what i run on my 05 450r in the desert and last race it sound checked at 93db. FMF also offers another insert that is supposed to quiet it down even further. thats all I got for ya.