Sign in to follow this  

Graphics

Im haveing a problem finding graphics for my 2005 ktm 525 sx, were do you guys get your graphics, because i have seen some nice ones and also will graphics from like a 2006 450sx fit?

Im haveing a problem finding graphics for my 2005 ktm 525 sx, were do you guys get your graphics, because i have seen some nice ones and also will graphics from like a 2006 450sx fit?

try Ride Industries, they do custom stuff, great service !

http://www.rideltd.com/

I think all of the '05-06 SX graphics will fit that one. Are your shrouds the same shape as mine? The XCF models follow the year of the SX models, so the 05-06 fits '07 XCF, and 07 SX fits 08-up XC. Your SX should match all of the others.

KTM hardparts has the factory ones, quite a selection, all very nice, albiet a bit expensive. Can order from KTM-parts.com or any other KTM parts dealer. View them on the dealer site or KTM-USA.com in the 'hardparts' section.

I run the factory black ones:

KTM_250xcfw.jpg

I ran the black factory racing ones on my 525 as well. That stuff looked hawt when coupled with black plastic and a white tank!

PIC01693.jpg

All the big bike graphics 125-525 from 04-07 will fit. KTMCyclehutt has a sweet selection. Betcha they are less than a hunnert bucks. Steal the old ladys hair dryer and fill up a spray bottle with water and one drop of dish soap, bring a credit card or little plastic squeegee along with an exacto knife and go get your application on!

You're bike looks fantastic.

I've been thinking of getting a clark clear tank and black plastic. The orange gets kinda tired looking.

You're bike looks fantastic.

I've been thinking of getting a clark clear tank and black plastic. The orange gets kinda tired looking.

Tell ya what....That Clarke clear tank would get more tired looking!! Buy the white one and scrub it with a hot soapy water bleach mixture once a month!

Tell ya what....That Clarke clear tank would get more tired looking!! Buy the white one and scrub it with a hot soapy water bleach mixture once a month!

Can you see the fuel level in the white tank? That's a biggie for color choice for me as I'd rather have black. But I definitely want to be able to spot the level.

Can you see the fuel level in the white tank? That's a biggie for color choice for me as I'd rather have black. But I definitely want to be able to spot the level.

You can see it but you gotta look harder than you would with the Au-Natural version.

Hey Chazmanian where have you been.

marv02

You can see it but you gotta look harder than you would with the Au-Natural version.

i have an 04 KTM 525mxc what other years plastic would fit on it anybody know?? i really want white but cant seem to find it anywhere

i have an 04 KTM 525mxc what other years plastic would fit on it anybody know?? i really want white but cant seem to find it anywhere

Your bike uses plastics from these models: FITS 04-06 SX AND 04-07 XC/EXC

These are the KTM part numbers for white:

White rear part 5480801310020

white front 5030801030020

Left shroud 5480805000020

Right shroud 5480805100020

Black and orange also available as factory plastic. You can look everything up in the POWER PARTS catalog at KTMUSA.com

Order from ktmworld.com, calmoto, or your favorite KTM parts outlet.

There is a factory white graphic kit too: 54808190300

WhiteKit_2006.jpg