Sign in to follow this  

no nuetral light ?

i have a 06 te 510 and noticed yesterday i have no neutral light anymore...i was going to look into it tomorrow but is there common problems that cause the neutral light to not work?

You're lucky... I've got a TE450. . . . . What's a neutral light, and you got a spare one I can fit.???

i have a 06 te 510 and noticed yesterday i have no neutral light anymore...i was going to look into it tomorrow but is there common problems that cause the neutral light to not work?

I just rode my brand new 2008 TE250 for the first time today on the rode to do some of the engine break in. I'm having issues with the neutral light as well. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't :) So if you hear of any issues or fixes let me know.

i noticed today that i didnt have a rear running light and none of my indicators work on my display..(blinker indicator, high beam, neutral light, lights) i have to go away for a fewq days before i replace the rear light but do u think the display indicators arent working cause i have a blown bulb