Sign in to follow this  

Old motocross crash

where the hell was he coming from is what im wondering

Yeah, looks like he lost control or had a stuck throttle, and was coming off of another section of track. Takeout moves rarely happen like that, think about the timing that would have to occur..

Usually takeout moves happen when 2 guys are on the same area of track (obviously not what happened here), OR after the race when one guy (usually the one that got taken out sometime during the race) catches up to the other guy at the finish. If this was indeed a takeout, then it should go down in the books as one of the nastiest ever!

are you sure its a stuck throttle. in one case my friends arms cramped up and he could let go which lead to a pretty hard wrek.

Kill button usually doesn't work with a stuck throttle.

amen to that i know first hand i wrecked hard and my throttle tube broke and the bike was spinning in circles wide open and i tried to jump in and for some reason my dumb ass tried to hit the kill switch before pulling in clutch and got slung on my ass but got it right second try :):banghead: would have been funny to watch, like rodeo on a dirtbike :banghead:

^^Thats what the kill switch is for...

yea and the clutch always helps in those situations:thumbsup: