Sign in to follow this  

2009 San Flippy 250

Looks like the 3X bike wins with 4X second and 5X third. Pretty amazing the Norman/Weiglan/Campbell piloted little thumper kicks ass again:)

Yep, another win in the books. ...and I could be wrong but I think the lone KTM 300 broke before check 1, mwahh ha,ha,ha! :) I can't wait to raz my 300-ridin' buddies about that!

Yep, another win in the books. ...and I could be wrong but I think the lone KTM 300 broke before check 1, mwahh ha,ha,ha! :) I can't wait to raz my 300-ridin' buddies about that!

Kan't Take Mexico

Long live the 450x!

I know of at least 4 KTM's that finished. (one even won Class 40)

There were a lot more 450x's that finished and kicked butt.

It was an awesome race.

Cubera, you missed out.

No question I missed a great time, motomanx. I had all I could do to drag myself out and do the D38 race yesterday. There were a couple young guns who raced the SF250 and came back to race the National at D38 and finished in the top 20 OA. Amazing!!

I know of at least 4 KTM's that finished. (one even won Class 40)

There were a lot more 450x's that finished and kicked butt.

It was an awesome race.

Cubera, you missed out.

Yeah- I knew there had to be atleast 1 or 2- I was looking at the pre-entry list while listening to Weatherman and the only I saw on that list was Hambleton (?).. as it turns out he finished and did it Ironman, too, I believe. That's quite an accomplishment no matter what kind of bike you're on! :) to him.

I was there, and it was a sea of 450X's, one very fast Kawasaki rider and a few KTM's. My Buddy won the iron man class.

The Honda guys were in a class of their own, they were on the gas!!!!

The party in San Felipe was too much fun, you have to see it to believe it, the locals really love the racing scene, the main drag gets shut down to traffic, wall to wall people. I think the closest we get to this in the states is probably Daytona Bike week.

I was there, and it was a sea of 450X's, one very fast Kawasaki rider and a few KTM's. My Buddy won the iron man class.

The Honda guys were in a class of their own, they were on the gas!!!!

The party in San Felipe was too much fun, you have to see it to believe it, the locals really love the racing scene, the main drag gets shut down to traffic, wall to wall people. I think the closest we get to this in the states is probably Daytona Bike week.

I missed it this year.

Making plans for next year already.

Great fun.

Only problem is- it takes a week to detox.

It is amazing how fast they skip over the whoops. I am far too old for that.

My avatar was taken somewhere between the dump and 3 poles.. my head was banging around in there like a ball in a pinball machine- I hate that section of course!

My avatar was taken somewhere between the dump and 3 poles.. my head was banging around in there like a ball in a pinball machine- I hate that section of course!

We skip that section prerunnin.

No sense beatin yourself up.

If I could figure out a way to skip it racin..... (any tips team Honda?)