Sign in to follow this  

Mattawa was overcast and dry 3-14-2009

I met up with Bob (Tutone from KTM talk) and his buddy whom I have only rode with this time. It takes me a while to remember folks names. There was an 80% chance of rain but it never happened. Not unusual for weather to be that far off of the reports here on the East Side of the Mountains.

We had a really good ride. There were quite a few other riders though not as many we have had the last three or four weeks.

I only took a few pictures and here are two of our nameless friend making the hill climb at the bottom of the most western ravine.

491442994_ZFqrd-X3.jpg

491443145_2ionQ-X3.jpg

Maybe some of the other folks there today can post some of the things they did. Have at it guys. :)

Nice, me and the 4x4 club hit up LT Murry for a day in the snow and I kept talking about what a good day of riding it would be over at mattawa.

Looks like it was another great day in the desert. Nick, it was nice seeing you again

should've headed east to ride...instead, opted to ride near Shelton and was friggin soaked to the bone...poured water out of the boots

then woke up to 4" of white stuff that was ready to collapse our awnings and ez-up. The drive home through snow w/a 30' travel trailer was nerve-wracking...

But...I will be heading east for the next 3 weekends for dez100 prep and sweeping:banana:

Looks like it was another great day in the desert. Nick, it was nice seeing you again

Yep, we will have to put in another ride together in the future. As long a you can put up with an old mans slow poking.