Sign in to follow this  

Do you know what a "BFC" is ?

What I believe:

It's not a lie, it's not a boast, it's a Big Fat Claim.

"My buddies X is faster than my other buddies R"

" MY buddies R is faster than my other buddies X"

" My neighbor plated his Red Sticker bike yesterday, no problem"

None of the above is provable, relevant, or informative.

Don't BFC, without proof and instructions for the rest of us!!

:):banghead: :banghead: :foul:

This forum is not bad at this, but man, some of the other forums are out of control with BFC's and mis-information.

agreed i love the my: friend, brother, buddy, dad, etc... once told me some BS so it has to be true lines.

Everybody talks crap on TT.. I'm sure 99% of them stop the second they unload the bike and get ready for a ride- You know the saying:

"The BS stops when the green flag drops!"

Everybody talks crap on TT.. I'm sure 99% of them stop the second they unload the bike and get ready for a ride- You know the saying:

"The BS stops when the green flag drops!"

You must be talking about me.

For those that don't know me. I was the first one in the world to ride a CRF450X up mount everest. At times I hit 180 mph on my 450X. What was real great about the ride, I got 300 miles out of the stock tank with adding any gas to the bike.

On the way down the hill, I hit a 80' lip and did the first quadruple back flip on my 450X and landed it. It was not a big deal at all since I'm a great rider. :foul:

I wish more of you guys could ride like me. Then I would get out and ride with TT'ers more then I do. I do not like sitting around waiting for all of you slow riders. :p:busted::crazy::):banghead: :banghead:

:banghead: You caught me, old man.. :) !

I promise not to talk bad about you on the internet anymore! :banghead:

:banghead: You caught me, old man.. :) !

I promise not to talk bad about you on the internet anymore! :banghead:

I think at some point I'm going to have to buy a bike. You guys are starting to think I have one. :foul: Does my wheelchair count?

For those that don't know me. I was the first one in the world to ride a CRF450X up mount everest. At times I hit 180 mph on my 450X. What was real great about the ride, I got 300 miles out of the stock tank with adding any gas to the bike.

On the way down the hill, I hit a 80' lip and did the first quadruple back flip on my 450X and landed it. It was not a big deal at all since I'm a great rider. :foul:

I wish more of you guys could ride like me. Then I would get out and ride with TT'ers more then I do. I do not like sitting around waiting for all of you slow riders. :p:busted::crazy::):banghead: :banghead:

You left out the part how I taught you how to do all that. How selfish of you.

You left out the part how I taught you how to do all that. How selfish of you.

Sorry Kannie, I didn't know if you wanted everyone to know about your skills. When people hear how good we are they don't want to ride much with us. :):banghead:

On the way down the hill, I hit a 80' lip and did the first quadruple back flip on my 450X and landed it. It was not a big deal at all since I'm a great rider. :p

I wish more of you guys could ride like me. Then I would get out and ride with TT'ers more then I do. I do not like sitting around waiting for all of you slow riders. :busted::crazy::lol::banghead: :banghead: :foul:

I'm sorry to say your numbers are a little off. There's no way you could of hit 180 MPH!~! I know because I was in front of you and I only hit 168 MPH! :)

I think at some point I'm going to have to buy a bike. You guys are starting to think I have one. :) Does my wheelchair count?

Here's a pic the old Man sent me a while back

hotwheelchair.jpg

I would be careful with BFC. That is a dirty saying is my neck of the woods. Check out the Urban Dictionary meaning No. 8 and others. :)

I would be careful with BFC. That is a dirty saying is my neck of the woods. Check out the Urban Dictionary meaning No. 8 and others. :banghead:

I don't recognize 'urban' over English.:)

That's not the wheel chair he uses when we go riding:

ss.jpg

Ya That's his MX bike.

Tom picked up this one last June. I know he was having a little trouble with it right after he bought it.

I don't remember exactly what it was but I thinking he was having trouble with the front end wobble right around 180 MPH!!

Maybe Turbo Tom can clear this up for us.

And if look close! He still hasn't installed the seat belt harness that I sold him.:)

WheelChairCBX.jpg

It's a BFC'n (Big F'n Can) of Monster energy drink....

WORD!

Ya That's is MX bike.

Tom picked up this one last June. I know he was having a little trouble with it right after he bought it.

I don't remember exactly what it was but I thinking he was having trouble with the front end wobble right around 180 MPH!!

Maybe Turbo Tom can clear this up for us.

And if look close! He still hasn't installed the seat belt harness that I sold him.:)

WheelChairCBX.jpg

Krannie that is my old one.

The one hammerup just posted is the newest. As you can see I was looking for a sponcer. I got one a few weeks ago.

77014285.jpg